Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap and beautiful wedding invitations

Options
  • 07-04-2011 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there I was just about to give up on buying wedding invitations until I came across a website called "wwww.OhNoItIsn't.ie" looks really good I like a few of the designs and the price seems really good exactly what the doctor ordered Anyone else seen it

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

2+2=5 linda...
    You hardly just 'came across' the site and of course you like the designs... :)
    Pay to advertise -> contact hello at boards dot ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Licksy also moderates the maths forum so don't try there either Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Just as I was about to find out all about cheap and beautiful wedding invitations from a totally random user of a website, you spoil it. Now I will just have to continue on in the marriage Im currently in, thanks for nothing Licksy and fabby.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

As far as shills go, linda was up there in terms of making my 'job' easy. She didn't get a ban or anything because I have a heart, y'know? Think of it as my wedding present to you linda... ♥♥♥

Advertisement