Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Boards

Options
  • 07-04-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I hope someone here can help me. I am trying to contact the owners/managers of Boards as there is something I need to discuss with someone in charge here. I've sent a mail in from the "contact us" link, I've PM'd Dav (Darragh doesnt have PMs activated on his account) and I've also sent in an email to hello@boards.ie but haven't heard anything back from any of these. Is there someone else or some other means I'm meant to use to make contact? Any help would be very much appriciated.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

You've contacted the right people. I would just be patient. Both Dav and Darragh are generally very quick to come back to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BSIM

Otacon wrote: »
    You've contacted the right people. I would just be patient. Both Dav and Darragh are generally very quick to come back to people.

I first made contact about 3 weeks ago and when I sent the email the automated reply stated I would recieve a response within a few days. My mails have just contained a genuine question (something that I'm hoping to get help with) and as such I was surprised not to have gotten a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Weird. I don't remember seeing it at hello@boards.ie - sorry about that!

Fire it through to me on darragh@boards.ie

Cheers

Darragh

Advertisement