Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Expo 2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

MADRA are organising it and it's going to be in May, don't know the date but there will be plenty of local advertising soon methinks, looks brill I can't wait to get the mutts there, think it's going to be at a venue in the city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Cool, yeah saw it on MADRAs facebook and the galway advertiser are a "media partner" but didn't see anything about it in todays paper

It'll be cool to have a day out that's centred around the dogs haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

This is the first I've heard of any pet expo coming to Galway. Must keep an eye and ear out for further updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 justinmg1

I know that many of you have been wondering.....

Well I am pleased to announce that Dog Expo 2011 will be taking place in The Black Box on Sunday 29th May 2011 in aid of Madra. We are in still in the process of loading all the info onto the website so bear with us but to give you a little taste we will have tonnes of stands -all dog related and there will even be special guest appearances.........

Watch this space

www.dogexpo.ie

Advertisement