Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could I be pregnant??

Options
  • 07-04-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi people need some help here!

Im 4 days late and took a pt and it was negative, we've been ttc since xmas and I normally know when im ovulating ad im in so much pain from it, I didnt experience any ovulation pain this month and im slightly worried. I wonder is it possible that I didnt ovulate, or that I did and just didnt feel it this month :-(

Anybody have any similar experiences??r

Baby dust to all!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

anythings possible! i know for myself anyways that my cycles changed for a 29/30/31 day cycle to a 42 day cycle, i ovulated on day 28 this month! i also get the ovulation cramp and thats how i know. it happened last month too i thought maybe,finally, im preggers yay!!! but no it was just late ovulation.

Advertisement