Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to go on a kayaking day trip during the summer....

• 07-04-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all,

I want to bring my boyfriend kayaking for a day or so somewhere nice during the summer (birthday present). We both have kayaked in the past but the day would need to be with a guide. Ive seen a few places on the net that do it in Waterford etc but im unsure since i don't know anyone thats done this before and would love somewhere thats been recommended.

Thanks folks.....Jen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

H JenK,

If your in the south east and want to do a days canoeing or Kayaking you need look no further than irishcanoekayak.com , Patrick who runs it is a regular poster in this form so Im sure he can give you details of all he can do for you.

Adrian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Google south east sea kayaking, I think it's called.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

Hi Jen,

I can sort you out for a day out no problem at all Sea Kayaking or River Kayaking.
    You can pm me or find my contact details on www.irishcanoekayak.com

Cheers
    Patrick
    www.irishcanoekayak.com

• Registered Users Posts: 48 emt16

try this if your looking for a great day out with great scenery and a great days craic with the guides. http://www.irelandwestseakayaking.com/

Advertisement