Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant and Club in the city

Options
  • 07-04-2011 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

Myself and about 25 friends are heading to galway for one night for a 21st, it is going to be on a thur night and I am just wondering can anyone recommend a good restaurant ( not too expensive but nice food for a big group) and then a good club to go on to..... I have searched this section but nothing jumps out.
    One club that looks alright is central park?

Thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Yeah CP's would fit the bill for your age group anyway. For a restaurant Milanos would be ideal as they cater for large groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 karl13

Cool thanks, what about coyotes for a place before? looks like a bita crac?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Cant really say as i wouldnt go next or near it. Its student-y during the week as far as i know but its pretty scraping the barrel really imo. Having said that ye will be a big group and its thursday so will be busy out with students so ye might enjoy it.

Haha ok sounds like it could be a last resort. Thanks for your replies

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

Cactus Jacks always seems popular with the hen and stag parties. It does Tex Mex food and should keep a mixed bunch happy.

• Advertisement

cool thanks will check it out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

karl13 wrote: »
    Cool thanks, what about coyotes for a place before? looks like a bita crac?

You will have to buy a hearing aid after going in there.

Advertisement