Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Forensics

Options
  • 07-04-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have to write a learning journal for this class and it's worth 40% however I didnt know this and missed a load of lectures and now i'm pretty much screwed, ive been to about half, anyone in the class that can tell me what we did in each lecture, just the topic would be fine and I could make it up from there ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Wow. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

With respect thats pretty desperate. If you were sick etc you can talk to the lecturer and I'm sure they'll give you topics. Other than that, I myself wouldn't help you and I wouldn't expect anyone to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Lecture notes are on moodle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 niamheng

Yeah no thats cool, id do the same, its been a mixture of stuff why I missed it, wont go into it, ill just wing it, im sure itl be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

593486.jpg

• Advertisement

aye the test will be fine, naw the journals fine too, no worries peeps !

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Does the journal have to be in by tomorrow, does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Antamojo wrote: »
    Does the journal have to be in by tomorrow, does anyone know?

Tomorrow, half 2

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Cheers. Any idea how many pages roughly your journal is?

Where is it we hand it in? Ive about 200 words for every lecture? Is that ok ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Antamojo wrote: »
    Cheers. Any idea how many pages roughly your journal is?
    Each lecture should have its own page, and we had 16 lectures, so 16 pages.
    niamheng wrote: »
    Where is it we hand it in? Ive about 200 words for every lecture? Is that ok ?
    The office in CSI I assume, on the left as you walk in the front door. Make sure your name and student number are clearly printed on the cover.

Advertisement