Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe? :-)

Options
  • 07-04-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I recently had some amazing lemon meringue pie at a party but when i asked the person who made it for the recipe, i was told its a ''family secret'', so if anyone has a recipe i would be very appreciative if you could share! Thanks in advance! :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've used Delia Smith's recipe but used all butter in the pastry rather than butter and lard. It's really good LINK

Edit: There's a whole thread devoted to lemon meringue pie in the Cake & Pie forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056165231

• Registered Users Posts: 23 muffino

excellent, thank u! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

NIgella's recipe is amazo too, it's on her website x

Advertisement