Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 07-04-2011 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys, I'm a 4th year graphic design student in IADT Dun Laoghaire doing a final project about rebranding and promoting scouts to a wider audience. Part of this project involves making a short video about all the activities that scouts do.

I was wondering does anyone have any idea about sailing or boating outings going on in the Dublin area that I might be able to get in contact with and film. The local scout group don't usually go out on the water until the summer and aren't really able to help.

Any information would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

http://www.inss.ie/

Just down the road from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TheEternal

Thanks. I was going to go down to them today and see if I could get something out of it. But just in case I thought I'd post this up. Just to be sure.

Advertisement