Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

I think 3rd is the highest I'll ever reach on this leaderboard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Still waiting . . . . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

I moved up to 3rd last night after finally deciding to complete Assassin's creed after it sitting there for years.And take AC 2 out of its wrapper and give it a few hours of my time.
    Find myself going over some golden oldies for some missed achievements to try a jump up the leader board.Gonna turn into a cheesement whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm chopping and changing between 4 games atm, might take a break to just finish these, oblivion and just cause are 2, not ones to knock cheevo's out of quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'm chopping and changing between 4 games atm, might take a break to just finish these, oblivion and just cause are 2, not ones to knock cheevo's out of quickly

At least Oblivion is somewhat fun , JC2 was an utter snooze fest going for those % ones, I gave up long before 70% If I remember.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    At least Oblivion is somewhat fun , JC2 was an utter snooze fest going for those % ones, I gave up long before 70% If I remember.
    16 hours game time.....completion percentage?? 18.

16 hours game time.....completion percentage?? 18.

It's not that it JC2 was a bad game to start out, but the repetition of the missions ruined it, it got old very fast :(

It's not that it JC2 was a bad game to start out, but the repetition of the missions ruined it, it got old very fast :(
    Massive plus 1.

Go here, find same boxes, blow up ****, guide technician here while finding boxes and blowing **** up

Coming first now. Suck it raze :p

Mate there's a week left for me to go online, I've no been online for a month. How much do you think my gamerscore has gone up??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Still waiting . . . . :(

I've given up. Couldn't be bothered hanging here waiting any more.

deathrider wrote: »
    I've given up. Couldn't be bothered hanging here waiting any more.
    I think i had to wait 2 weeks before getting in and another couple of days when I accidentally removed myself from the leaderboard.
    You'll get in eventually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

how about now?

how about now?
    Oh snap.

2985790724_30c397a42e.jpg

Lulz :D

I'm getting nowhere fast here, playing borderlands from scratch, Had it when it came up and was missing 3 achievements so picked up the GOTY ED there a few weeks ago. 2 achievements to complete the main game, so it's a long haul to get those ...... likely by the end of the second playthrough unless I glitch them which I likely will when I finish play through 1. 1st time in a long while I've been playing a game for the sheer fun of it and not had to worry about achievements :)

I have a game like that, If i go back to it I'll 100% complete it yet I'm not that pushed :) tis nice knowing I'm still on top for another month at least :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I just got onto the TA team.

Don't mind me, I'll just throw a quick PM to the bosses and get Raze and Calex banned :D Ding dong, the Achievement-whore witches are dead!

ha ha ha :)

to be fair we have competetion from one other member, it's pretty much one of 3 every month

Healium wrote: »
    I just got onto the TA team.

Don't mind me, I'll just throw a quick PM to the bosses and get Raze and Calex banned :D Ding dong, the Achievement-whore witches are dead!

Ah, saw that on the site news on TA the other day , congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Lulz :D

I'm getting nowhere fast here, playing borderlands from scratch, Had it when it came up and was missing 3 achievements so picked up the GOTY ED there a few weeks ago. 2 achievements to complete the main game, so it's a long haul to get those ...... likely by the end of the second playthrough unless I glitch them which I likely will when I finish play through 1. 1st time in a long while I've been playing a game for the sheer fun of it and not had to worry about achievements :)

Is borderlands anygood ? Worth picking up or am i too late to the game

• Advertisement

luckyfrank wrote: »
    Is borderlands anygood ? Worth picking up or am i too late to the game

It's like a glorious mix of fallout meets mad max 2/3 with OTT action and humour in a cell shaded cartoonish way, still plenty playing online. Though i prefer to do it solo for the most part.

It has rpg elements to it but nowhere near the stats management that fallout has you don't have to micro manage the character, you get one point to assign to skills per level and thats it. It's more about the guns and the action!!!!!!!!

The game of the year edition is going for about 20 quid online, don't buy it used as it has codes not a 2nd dvd. you get a fair few extra hours of gaming with all that dlc I can tell you!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

i've signed up to le leaderboard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I think i had to wait 2 weeks before getting in and another couple of days when I accidentally removed myself from the leaderboard.
    You'll get in eventually :)

I've been waiting a month or two at this stage, but I've simply lost interest at this point.

the guy who sets it up has probably left boards.ie on a break, maybe calex should set up a new one as he's the mod for this section

luckyfrank wrote: »
    the guy who sets it up has probably left boards.ie on a break, maybe calex should set up a new one as he's the mod for this section

My powers are useless here, I only mod the guitar hero section but seeing as I am about more often than not, I'll make another one.

http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=3308

Access via request and I'll add existing people to it.

Edit: I tried to add some people, and failed as they are not signed up to the TA site, also please request access via the TA site as it will PM me when you request access and it will be easier to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Request sent there, thanks Calex.

Always willing to provide a bit of padding around the middle of the table!

cheers calex sends us an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Good to see a new one set up. Will it be going off monthly gamerscores?

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Good to see a new one set up. Will it be going off monthly gamerscores?

Yes, but if you click create leaderboard on there you will see the options that are there it won't create it unless you press save.

I have competition type set to monthly, but really it's an ongoing total over the last 30 days. It's very poor in terms of feedback etc, like you can't get any stats from it as to who got what over the month etc.

• Advertisement

gamertag = frankie gibson

Advertisement