Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 achievements league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Are we abandoning the old leaderboard or are people waiting for the good players to switch over so people can have a realistic chance of coming 1st on the old one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Scores seem to be screwed up now , and showing over all score and not monthly even though I changed nothing, I remember this happening before.

The more I look at this the more I'm beginning to favour setting up a leaderboard on 360 voice instead, i know it doesn't have the fairness of TA scoring but but at least it's black and white and you get a clear winner. and none of this losing scores every day business :D

I'm thinking maybe go for a 2 or 3 month one, to allow for off weeks etc. to claw back a lead etc, I remember it being fun last summer.

As a show of hands as I can't add a poll just thank this post as a +1 for interest in a 360voice competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

calex71 wrote: »
    Scores seem to be screwed up now , and showing over all score and not monthly even though I changed nothing, I remember this happening before.

The more I look at this the more I'm beginning to favour setting up a leaderboard on 360 voice instead, i know it doesn't have the fairness of TA scoring but but at least it's black and white and you get a clear winner. and none of this losing scores every day business :D

I'm thinking maybe go for a 2 or 3 month one, to allow for off weeks etc. to claw back a lead etc, I remember it being fun last summer.

As a show of hands as I can't add a poll just thank this post as a +1 for interest in a 360voice competition.
    Thanks whore :p
    I'd be up for this 360 voice yoke anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Dont think i've gotten an achievement in 2 months :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

hey
    sorry for not being online last few weeks and not being able to add some of you guys. seems calex 71 has taken it over anyway so ill request to close the original leaderboard. sorry for neglecting it and thanks to all of ye who had joined!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I claim victory on the original!

Victory should probably go to whoever is on top when the leaderboard is closed.

• Advertisement

that'd be the months, victory would be who wins the most months, no?

Ah there is just no way to tell anything from the leader boards lads, it tracks nothing at all , which I see now after having set one up, it's currently showing your score over the last 7 days which is why it changes daily.

The only other option is normal view , which will perch me and panev on top permanently with a gap of almost 80k to our nearest rival.

I can't for the life of me see how the setting "competition type = monthly" plays a part in it as based on the last one it will not show this result once the month is up.

Yeah I know Calex. I just wanted to see what Raze would say. :D

Hows progress on the 360 voice leaderboard going?

Yeah I know Calex. I just wanted to see what Raze would say. :D

Hows progress on the 360 voice leaderboard going?

I'll get around to it later or tomorrow.

Edit: Ok it's set up here http://www.360voice.com/join/9L89ILN7

30 days was the longest I could set it for so will give it a week maybe for folks to join then launch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

I'm in anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

anybody with a transfer cable will win this league lol

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

seems people are gone sick of trueachievements leaderboard. ive set up a leaderboard on 360 voice.
    click here and feel free to add yourselves to the leaderboard
    http://www.360voice.com/join/9KJ8WK5R
    best of luck!

Can we keep the TA leaderboard(s) running as well if it's no real hassle to anyone. They're interesting to look at I think.

Jericho. wrote: »
    Can we keep the TA leaderboard(s) running as well if it's no real hassle to anyone. They're interesting to look at I think.

No :p

We seem to have 2 360 voice broads set up now , which one are we going to use?

calex71 wrote: »
    No :p

We seem to have 2 360 voice broads set up now , which one are we going to use?
    Is this cos I'm number one?? can I've the link to this voice thing?

• Advertisement

Is this cos I'm number one?? can I've the link to this voice thing?

Scroll up a page you lazy so and so :p

Sorry too busy getting achievements and whippin ass. You said there was 2, I was looking for the one we're using.

Cannot figure out how to join that leaderboard at all, im blaming it on being tired

So when is this starting? The league dagamer set up seems to have all ready started with just 3 people in it!

I dunno but i completely give up on ta. I was 2800 or so points, came back the next day and i was at 900 or so. ****ing insane scoring system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Jericho. wrote: »
    So when is this starting? The league dagamer set up seems to have all ready started with just 3 people in it!

In my defence I joined because i thought everyone was joining this one.

Yeah, I tried to join that one as well but it was all ready started and wouldn't let me join. :(

I dunno but i completely give up on ta. I was 2800 or so points, came back the next day and i was at 900 or so. ****ing insane scoring system

Isn't that because you don't always have your console online though. When you do put it online you shoot up but then because its a rolling score you lose the same amount 30 days later.

At least I think thats how it goes. Hard to know for sure.

Maybe we should kick off the other league and sync up the two leagues after?

Isn't that because you don't always have your console online though. When you do put it online you shoot up but then because its a rolling score you lose the same amount 30 days later.

At least I think thats how it goes. Hard to know for sure.
    I was online from wednesday to saturday this week, as our little bit of banter showed on ta, then the day after you said you wouldn't get on for the week it plummeted!

• Advertisement

then the day after you said you wouldn't get on for the week it plummeted!

Yeah but that was the Karma Gods telling you not to boast about being first :D

Advertisement