Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Claim for Compensation under the ESB/IFA agreements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

we claimed for damage caused by a total gob****e from the esb who went into our wettest field without asking permission , also a guy broke one of our concrete drinkers and we got money off them for that also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

whelan1 wrote: »
    we claimed for damage caused by a total gob****e from the esb who went into our wettest field without asking permission , also a guy broke one of our concrete drinkers and we got money off them for that also

Thanks whelan1.

You can't call them gob*****'s. Some people here get very offended about that sort of thing. :)

Did you have to submit a claim under the Code of Practice or did they simply agree what it would cost to repair the damage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

This is timely.

Had to fix up a few electric fences yesterday evening myself where a hedgecutting contractor (on hire to ESB), just drove straight through them! (Beats getting dow off the tractor yeh?) Looks like using MS wire instead of tape has come back to bite me in the ass!

Didn't have stock in that particular area so not too bad.

I was more amazed at how the ESB (and the co council) seem to be able to cut hedges whatever time of the year they like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

Muckit wrote: »
    This is timely.

Had to fix up a few electric fences yesterday evening myself where a hedgecutting contractor (on hire to ESB), just drove straight through them! (Beats getting dow off the tractor yeh?) Looks like using MS wire instead of tape has come back to bite me in the ass!

Didn't have stock in that particular area so not too bad.

I was more amazed at how the ESB (and the co council) seem to be able to cut hedges whatever time of the year they like :rolleyes:

Let me know how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

loremolis wrote: »
    Let me know how you get on

I won't be doing anything about it. I don't believe in making a mountain out of a molehill. Only wire broke. I've enough hassle without drawing anymore on me :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement