Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo removal

Options
  • 07-04-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi my fellow tatooed friends! I have an old tatoo that i've finally decided to remove after 20 years. It was done well at the time and has no scarring etc. Any feedback on either Laser treatment or removal cream such as "LazerCream" would be appreciated! I have you tubed many laser treatment videos already and i've checked out a number of the removal cream websites. Both seem successful, although the cream is obviously a lot less expensive. Black ink fades quite fast, most colours go quick enough too although some colours like green take a few more treatments and I believe white won't go at all. So any feedback appreciated. Thanks Folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

near the end of getting mine removed and has been a long and painful process , laser treatment is good but costing me around €600,

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Gingko

rebecca 30 wrote: »
    near the end of getting mine removed and has been a long and painful process , laser treatment is good but costing me around €600,

How many treatments did it take? and how long? How big is or was your tatoo and what colours were in it? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

my tattoo is about 4 " long and 3 " width , its costing €80 each session and im going to have my 8 next time, its black only and its on my shoulder ,

rebecca 30 wrote: »
    my tattoo is about 4 " long and 3 " width , its costing €80 each session and im going to have my 8 next time, its black only and its on my shoulder ,

ok! Your happy with the treatment so? No scarring I take it. Who are you using? And how long did it take? 6 weeks intervals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pblong

I've been having mine removed for the past year.it's a long process and apparently the further the tattoo is away from your heart the longer it takes.something about the ink being carried away by the blood the lady said.mine costs 50 eoro every five weeks and is nearly gone now I've had about 8.it's quite small though bout size of two euro coin.Indian ink is almost impossible to completely eliminate.also I had dime white in mine and it's gine now.if you want any details mail me.it's very painful but fast enough treatment.

• Advertisement

pblong wrote: »
    I've been having mine removed for the past year.it's a long process and apparently the further the tattoo is away from your heart the longer it takes.something about the ink being carried away by the blood the lady said.mine costs 50 eoro every five weeks and is nearly gone now I've had about 8.it's quite small though bout size of two euro coin.Indian ink is almost impossible to completely eliminate.also I had dime white in mine and it's gine now.if you want any details mail me.it's very painful but fast enough treatment.

That's interesting re white colour being removed. My tatoo measures roughly 2.5 x 2.5 inches. Predominantly black with a bit of green and a bit of orange. It's situated on upper arm. You guy's think the "lazerCream" is legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Anyone have proof of these alleged removal creams?

bryaner wrote: »
    Anyone have proof of these alleged removal creams?

You and me both! Trying to find that out! The fore mentioned "LazerCream" had a big advertising campaign last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Gingko wrote: »
    You and me both! Trying to find that out! The fore mentioned "LazerCream" had a big advertising campaign last year

Looks like we'll have to do a bit more research or go half's on a tube..;)

bryaner wrote: »
    Looks like we'll have to do a bit more research or go half's on a tube..;)

Well if it worked it certainly would be a lot easier and cheaper! More then likely go through with laser treatment unless we get feedback from someone who may have had success re cream.

• Advertisement
Advertisement