Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Strawberries?

Options
  • 07-04-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Hi there everyone,
    I was just inquiring as to how one goes about getting a place selling strawberries?
    If anyone knows the number of the farms that use the roadside trailers(?) could you please pm me?

Thank you lads.

Also I read the charter and couldn't find if asking was allowed or not and did use the search but maybe I missed something.
    My apologies to the mods if this is not allowed, just delete this,
    Thanks again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

I wouldn't just arrive in a spot thats been used for years by someone else unwritten code of conduct if ya get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

As far as I am aware, a pretty substantial majority of the trailers around Enniscorthy are connected to, if not operated by, Wheelock Fruits. You can see signs for the name in the back of plenty of them (even adjacent ones on the Dublin Road!). Don't have a number for them. I know that Greens' Berry Farm usually operate a hut on the N11 too, just south of the roundabout where it becomes the south end of the M11/Gorey bypass.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I imagine it's first come first served for spots on the road. Why would one have right over another seller? Let me know where you'll be when you get set up and I'll buy some off ya !!:)

Advertisement