Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from lgtb

Options
  • 07-04-2011 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi.

Got banned there for helping someone who is gay like myself???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

tomombo wrote: »
    Hi.

Got banned there for helping someone who is gay like myself???

Er, no. You were banned for this thread, which was apparently arranged as a somewhat homophobic piss-take by yourself and a friend:
    tomombo wrote:
    Oh my god... this person is a good friend of mine thats how I know!! He created this thread as a pisstake. He told me he did before he started it. I f I had any way to prove this I would. Surely if you look at our post history we have done so on similar threads several times? He is totally pulling the piss out of homosexuality.

He's probably a homophobe if anything!!

Look for him on this thread. Clear relationship between us!!
    tomombo wrote:
    WE MADE THIS UP AS A JOKE. THE TWO OF US CAN YOU NOT GET THE HINTS IN THE PIECE. SOME PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND
    tomombo wrote:
    Ha you're deffo a bender

So 6 months seems surprisingly lenient to me - not sure why it's not a permaban. Why are you wasting people's time here in DR?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

Scofflaw wrote: »
    Er, no. You were banned for this thread, which was apparently arranged as a somewhat homophobic piss-take by yourself and a friend:

So 6 months seems surprisingly lenient to me - not sure why it's not a permaban. Why are you wasting people's time here in DR?

moderately,
    Scofflaw

I haven't been on boards for about three months sweetheart where these quotes coming out of

I haven't been on boards for about three months sweetheart where these quotes coming out of

Your posting record: http://www.boards.ie/search/?u=271476&sort=newest

Either someone else is logging in as you regularly, or you're wasting everyone's time here.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Dear Scofflaw,

I assumed boards.ie was pretty safe. no idea people could hack in no one else knows my password.

Regards,

Tomombo

Dear Scofflaw,

I assumed boards.ie was pretty safe. no idea people could hack in no one else knows my password.

Regards,

Tomombo

I'm afraid you should probably take that issue up with the Admins. The person who made the posts in the thread your account was banned for undeniably deserved the ban in question - and that's as far as I can take things here.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement

Scofflaw wrote: »
    I'm afraid you should probably take that issue up with the Admins. The person who made the posts in the thread your account was banned for undeniably deserved the ban in question - and that's as far as I can take things here.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Well I did not undertake the comments so someonr would want to unban me fairly lively

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Sorry, not buying that some person hacked your account. There is a grammatical error in your posts that has been fairly consistently since your first post. Strange how the apparent hacker of your account should make the same one. I am afraid that i won't be lifting that ban.
    Dispute resolved, closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement