Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How am I ever going to stop these guys fighting :)

• 08-04-2011 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭

ha, Scamp and Coco doing their thing.
    Every single night they're at this! Coco doesn't appreciate what Scamp tries to do :p
    Said I'd share with you guys, I love it :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

:D I was worried for a sec there what this vid was going to be about. Harmless doggie "banter", no malice or vicousness in it at all. Good stuff and lovely dogs -just good oul harmless "im the boss, no im the boss,im the boss..etc etc" messing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Waterfordlass

Lil' doll angels, they are so gorgeous. I want to squoosh them with cuddles. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Yeah I did worry for a bit how it'd be taken up but feck it :)
    The two of them are out tanning themselves in the yard now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Very much like my house on an average evening:D Except mine can be a bit more vocal:eek: And, as the excitement builds, so do the props they use - cushions, toys, blankets from their beds, you name it!
    When I first got my second dog I used to panic a bit when they started this - I was sure a blood bath was about to take place! But it;s just a normal part of every day now - and they love it!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭CL32

Its great to see. I'd watch that all day. My cousin brought over his Glen of Imaal and we were a bit worried how he would get on with my dog.

They both let out sounds we had never heard them make before and started at it. At first we thought it was going to be a case of mortal enemies, but it settled down to a day long friendly headbutting match. They were glued to each other all night and only stopped wrestling to take turns at the water bowl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I'll have to post some great cocker wrestling in here tomorrow !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Lol thats a great video.

Who's the hottie on the couch btw SV?

Advertisement