Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Service Engineers are looking to relocate?

Options
  • 08-04-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm Service Engineer, looking to relocate to OZ, unfortunately my profile doesn't fit Electronic Engineers quality's to go for 176 or 175 visa.

Anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

I'm a field Service Engineer but I went WHV>457>856 myself, although atm I am helping a mate make the move. What business are you working in?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭smitas5

Hi, I'm servicing lab equipment in hospitals mainly. Pm, installation, breakdowns mainly. Any advice on where to start? As a "non-national" I'm not able to go down under with WHV. So have to get sponsored...

Thanks

Same here although mostly Nuclear Medicine & Diagnostics and X-Ray these days, have also experience of Bio-Chemistry and Hematology Diagnostics.

Who have you worked for in Ireland?

Getting sponsored is not easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭smitas5

I PM'ed you more info..

Like your signature by the way :D

cheers I didnt notice at first but I have sent you a reply, hope it helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement