Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc Maintence and repair course scd

Options
  • 08-04-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi I recently applied for this course at senior college of dun laoighre. scd.ie/PC_Maintenance__Technical_Support/Default.286.html

I think I'm gonna do it through back to education scheme. I got a letter the other day saying that a place is reserved for me on this course and i have to go to a meeting in may sometime.

I think computers is what is like to work at or stuff to do with technology. Iv built a gaming computer from scratch for my self and like tweaking and maintaining it. I finished my Ecdl today in around -10hours .. Fas paid for it so I went along .

I was wondering is this a good course to get started with? How's the college?

Where could I go after this ? is like to do some fixing work while I study which would suit me fine. Iv been to countless interviews since I left school nearly 4 years ago and still Havnt landed a job , I Duno why I left it so late but I'm gona try do this. Pretty nervous about the whole thing. Will have to drive from east wicklow to dun laoighre everyday which isn't awful but inconvenient but ah well.

The letter said I have the place once I satisfy the course criteria so does this mean I have it?

Anyone have any positive thoughts ? Is this a good step? At least I will be off job seekers which is good

Ps is one year long for this course ? And there's a 350 euro course ware and materials fee? Says its 1300 euro altogether but the 250 new government pox levy doesn't apply to me due to btea..is this expensive? Hopefully fas will pay for most of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Liamu2

Ghh fr

Sfhj

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Liamu2 wrote: »
    Hi I recently applied for this course at senior college of dun laoighre...
    Ghh fr
    Sfhj

You might wanna start by repairing your own computer, seems you may have keyboard problems...

Jeez thanks for the help

Advertisement