Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C5-03

Options
  • 08-04-2011 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Thinking of getting this phone. Will be mainly using it for the internet. Anyone got one and have any views - positive or negative on it.
    It will be my first touch screen phone and I am not sure if this is a good buy or not... advice please>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Where you you looking to get it from and, crucially, what will it be costing you? Bear in mind that the c5-03 does practically nothing that the 5800 Xpressmusic didnt do, and that handset was around in very early 2009. It even uses the same(out of date) version of Symbian. Resistive touchscreens really are passed it in 2011.

If you were going to be paying >€150 for it, and you really wand a Nokia handset, then i'd highly recommend having a look around adverts.ie. There, for little extra money you'd probably find a much nicer phone like a c6 or c7. Or even an N8, you'd nearly pick one of those up for < €250 at this stage. Some may argue that all these Nokia phones should be avoided from no on(Due to the imminent death of Symbian), but if you really want one, you may as well as get a good one like a c7 or N8. They still offer great hardware and battery life

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'd be inclined to avoid nokia as well until they move from Symbian to Windows, for a small budget and a good internet experience the Samsung Galaxy Europa is well worth a look. Check out data charges before you decide on a network.

Advertisement