Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things to do in Tallinn?

• 08-04-2011 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

A few friends and I are going to Tallinn, Estonia, the last weekend of may for a trip. I've heard very mixed reports about the place so im not exactly sure what to expect. Were all early to mid 20's so our main interest will be bars, clubs and the odd bit of sight seeing that wouldn't be too hard on the hangovers :D!

Anyone have any idea's? To be honest I'd never even heard of the place until last week. Ignorant I know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CatStar

Hey,

I´ve been there a few times cos my sis-in-law is from there. I remember a bar called Hell Hunt (sounds scary but actually means gentle wolf!) that was good craic and there were a few other bars in that same street that were good as well. Of course there´s the ubiquitous Irish bar on the main square in the Old Town that was a good laugh if not quite touristy. Went to this club called Hollywood which was alright, kinda out of date music but a huge club and good atmosphere. Apart from that I can´t really remember, will ask my sis-in-law for some recommendations.

Caitríona

Advertisement