Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Census In Clare

• 08-04-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what time they are calling for the census on Sunday?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭tagoona

They won't be collecting the census form on sunday.
    You're to fill it in on sunday evening.

Enumerators will be back anything up to 2nd week in may (I think I heard) collecting the forms and making sure you filled it out right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I think you can also post it back if you don't want to be hanging about for them to collect it ... I know I posted mine the last time

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭dasium

Callan57 wrote: »
    I think you can also post it back if you don't want to be hanging about for them to collect it ... I know I posted mine the last time

you can send them back by post... or drop them into a Garda station... make sure u sign the back page...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

dasium wrote: »
    you can send them back by post... or drop them into a Garda station... make sure u sign the back page...

I will be posting it. They were on about privacy today on ClareFM say that info will be protected. How can they guarentee this when the document can be read by the collector/enumanator (who in general are locals/people living in the area) once we hand it over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I am 17 people of varying nationalities, don't have a computer or telly, my religion is pastafarian, commute 8 hours by plane to work next door, I'm unemployed, 7 feet tall, watch 2 and a half men all day long, my bicycle has a v8 and runs on bio diesel and I'm a pathological liar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

I am 17 people of varying nationalities, don't have a computer or telly, my religion is pastafarian, commute 8 hours by plane to work next door, I'm unemployed, 7 feet tall, watch 2 and a half men all day long, my bicycle has a v8 and runs on bio diesel and I'm a pathological liar.

Are you Charlie Sheen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Even Bertie couldnt have pulled off all those lies and got away with it.Or could he?;)

Advertisement