Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ Tube Melted

• 08-04-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi All

The tube that goes from the top of the gas tank into the bottom of the bbq melted on me last year while i was using it. (not all the way through thank god...kaBOOOOM) but i need to get a new one. Haven't seen any in the hardware shops does anyone know where i'd get it or what it 's called. It's that orange tubing. Connections are ok both ends so if possible i will use these again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

guideanna wrote: »
    Hi All

The tube that goes from the top of the gas tank into the bottom of the bbq melted on me last year while i was using it. (not all the way through thank god...kaBOOOOM) but i need to get a new one. Haven't seen any in the hardware shops does anyone know where i'd get it or what it 's called. It's that orange tubing. Connections are ok both ends so if possible i will use these again.

You really need to figure out why the tube melted / almost melted, no point fitting a new tube for it just to happen again.

Lots of places will do that orange tubing, your best bet would be a good hardware store. What part of the country are you in and someone will recommend somewhere to go for it.

Advertisement