If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote me happy

Options
  • 08-04-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi John/Dave
    A friend of mine is looking at kitting out a home cinema room from scratch.
    I've been looking at your website to put something together, any of the large, around the 50", 3D TVs are in store only - are they not available for delivery? or you just have to go to the store to do the deal?
    I'm looking for:
    50" full HD 3D TV
    3D capable blu-ray player
    AV receiver
    5.1 speaker pkg, preference to not have to drill walls so floorstanders or matching stands+spkrs.

thanks
    -Coley.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Coley.

Many thanks for the post.

I'm sure we can sort something out and I can give you a few options.

There are so many options and I won't want to confuse you by throwing quotes across the price spectrum, so if you would PM me a rough budget that they are looking to spend, I can work something out and send you a few options.

Many thanks for the opportunity to quote.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

thanks Dave, PM sent.

-Coley.

Hi Dave, any update on my last PM sent 11/04?
    Also the room this system is going into is 6m x 3.7m if that has any bearing on the proposed spkrs.

thx,
    -Coley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM sent....rookie mistake.

The room size is fine for those speakers.

ATB

Dave

Guys, thanks very much for sorting out the system!
    I haven't been over to see it yet but my friend was over on Sat and she is absolutely thrilled with it.
    Her hubby had a dose of the flu to stay home and set it up ;)

thanks again
    -Coley.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.