Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.youbloom.com competition, my band needs help

Options
  • 08-04-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

http://www.youbloom.com/ybsc/vote_leaders/

We are Teddyballet. "Great" name, I know.. -_-
    We're an alternative rock band, drawing influences from a wide range of areas, but most 60/70's rock bands, such as Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Doors, Black sabbath etc. I also draw influence from classical/romantic music, due to my extreme passion for piano, and this comes through on the keyboard/piano tracks.

Right now though I need you guys to help us out on youbloom.com. Our song, Bumblebee, did really well last round, but we're struggling this round to get many votes. So i'm looking for a lot of help with it.
    PLease go on, register, and vote for us if you like our song. I shall buy you a cookie if you do. I swearz it.

Advertisement