Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bale Nominated for PFA Awards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭happy hotspur

If its just premier league that counts then I don't think that Bale would deserve to win either of them. Charlie Adam has been different class all season and I reckon Nani or Wilshere will get the young player award

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

VDV got nominated too

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

Good to see he got nominated even if he doesn't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

personally i think modric has had a far better season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

keane=cock wrote: »
    personally i think modric has had a far better season

agree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Congrats to Gareth.he won it !:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Well Done, great news.

http://harry-hotspur.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I guess from his fellow professionals who he has played against they feel he is the one the fear the most, hence the fact he has their vote.

Good luck to him and lets hope the fellow professionals feel the same way next season (providing he's in spurs colours).

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

RichMc70 wrote: »
    I guess from his fellow professionals who he has played against they feel he is the one the fear the most, hence the fact he has their vote.

Good luck to him and lets hope the fellow professionals feel the same way next season (providing he's in spurs colours).

And if he's not in Spurs colours, at least we've slapped that contract but out clause on him now.....no stealing him for free during the summer! I have a feeling a few of the big boys o' europe may come calling....t'will be sad to see him go if he does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'm delighted for him, he's fantastic but did he deserve it for his Premier League performances this year?

I don't think so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement