Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

Shes 50?! :eek:

Id have to be dug out of her

yup, if i got buried between those fun bags i wouldnt be coming back out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Shes 50?! :eek:

Id have to be dug out of her
    jezzer wrote: »
    yup, if i got buried between those fun bags i wouldnt be coming back out

Virgins!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Sue Perkins

And yes, I am a straight man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Brent Pope. Unusual only because anyone I've ever said it to has gone, 'what?' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Brian from Bray

Yer wan in the Vicar of Dibley. I'd love to get my hands on her baps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

gaius c wrote: »
    Sue Perkins

And yes, I am a straight man.

Ditto Sue Perkins.

And I'm a straight woman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you look at the cast of Friends, you can see the choices made in the casting. There's the obvious bimbo / bombshell (Rachel), the cute girl-next-door (Monica) ... and then there was Phoebe, played by Lisa Kudrow. The "floopy" girl with a traumatic past that came up at odd times, including oblique references to homelessness, prostitution and violence. I thought she was by far the most interesting character of the lot.

Trivia: Lisa only became available for Friends after she bombed in the role of Roz Doyle in Frasier. She was replaced by Peri Gilpin just before filming started.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Shergar6

Like about 70% of these aren't 'unusual' choices ...

Peri Gilpin

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

I'd probably have a go on Anna and Mary from Nationwide. Although I wish Mary would stop speaking in that spooky code at the end of each show. If she said that after coitus I'd get quite paranoid.

Mind you, "you've got a one inch willy that lasted twenty seconds" would probably sound quite poetic in Gaelic.

Ps. Does anyone know what she actually says at the end of Nationwide? Is it abuse to non-Irish speakers?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,713 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I wouldn't have thought so but apparently my subconscious is quite fond of Natalie Bennett.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

RossyG wrote: »
    I'd probably have a go on Anna and Mary from Nationwide. Although I wish Mary would stop speaking in that spooky code at the end of each show. If she said that after coitus I'd get quite paranoid.

Mind you, "you've got a one inch willy that lasted twenty seconds" would probably sound quite poetic in Gaelic.

Ps. Does anyone know what she actually says at the end of Nationwide? Is it abuse to non-Irish speakers?

She is telling us Irish speakers that her and Anne are ready for a 3 Way 'Nationwide', distance no object as RTE pay the travel.

Nah....She alerts you to when the program is next on and then says until then goodbye!

hyacinth bucket

• Registered Users Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

jezzer wrote: »
    Peri Gilpin

Peri Gilpin is hot.
    She got the role as a hot vamp in Frazier precisely because she is hot.

Can someone for the love of Jesus start a thread...
    "Hot Women Who Are Obviously Hot"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Looking solely on archive footage of her coronation, the Queen was a hottie back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Shergar6 wrote: »
    Like about 70% of these aren't 'unusual' choices ...
    Agreed. But there's no telling some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Kevin McCloud off Grand Designs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Peri Gilpin is hot.
    She got the role as a hot vamp in Frazier precisely because she is hot.

spot on . ...some people just can't play by the rules.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Someone did. :D:)

Also, I'm not sure if Holly Walsh should be mentioned here or posted in that thread. Probably in that thread, but I'm going to mention her here regardless, because I'm a rebel!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Looking solely on archive footage of her coronation, the Queen was a hottie back in the day

For the life of me I cannot f****** give two monkeys f**** about that old b******,a b***** hanger on,her family and offspring are an insult tae humanity,the sooner we in Scotland get our Independence the better and get rid of that shower of c****.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Off with your head. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

Hagar7 wrote: »
    For the life of me I cannot f****** give two monkeys f**** about that old b******,a b***** hanger on,her family and offspring are an insult tae humanity,the sooner we in Scotland get our Independence the better and get rid of that shower of c****.:(

Well you better tell your fellow Scots, as they seemed to be very enthusiastic for her Maj yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,354 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Deirdre o Kane (the moone mother from moone boy) something weirdly attractive about her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Deirdre o Kane (the moone mother from moone boy) something weirdly attractive about her

Ah I remember her in Paths to Freedom going around in a bra as Jeremy was losing his mind :o
    With the sexual grace of a bulldozer :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

Pamela Ballantine, and I bet she is well up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

I find Jane Horrocks strangely attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Well you better tell your fellow Scots, as they seemed to be very enthusiastic for her Maj yesterday.

Bloody tourists from N.Ireland.😡😡😡

I'm quite certain that once Independence is achieved then the dissolution of the monarchy will be high on the agenda,it's outdated,it's biased towards Catholics,if the rest of the U.K. want it then fine,many here in Scotland don't want it,btw,the latest polls taken on Independence were exactly the same. 53/47 in favour of FREEDOM.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hagar7 wrote: »
    Bloody tourists from N.Ireland.😡😡😡

I'm quite certain that once Independence is achieved then the dissolution of the monarchy will be high on the agenda,it's outdated,it's biased towards Catholics,if the rest of the U.K. want it then fine,many here in Scotland don't want it,btw,the latest polls taken on Independence were exactly the same. 53/47 in favour of FREEDOM.

Mod note:

This is not a thread on Scottish independence, that discussion is best had in the one of the politcs fora. Please stay on topic, thank you.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

PTH2009 wrote: »

Weirdly attractive:confused::confused::confused:

She's fookin gorgeous. Very nagging sounding voice but I suppose that's the part she is playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 GenGenie

Barry Cowen ? I know I shouldn't cause of FF, Brian Cowen connection but he is attractive, no ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement