Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Totally get the Rylan Clarke thing, there is summit about him that's just gorgeous.
    I think he'd be gorgeous only for the teeth. They're much too white.

The botox doesn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

kylith wrote: »
    I think he'd be gorgeous only for the teeth. They're much too white.

The botox doesn't help either.

He's so skinny, you could black him up and put a pic of him on a Trocaire box.

Actually, he's so skinny, he'd probably fit through the slot on the top of the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wellmade2040

Your one who plays Selene Meyer in VEEP is very attractive,
    But I fancy the tits off Katy Hopkins

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

The bird down at the local tesco, now she isn't the greatest looking but my goodness she has a great pair of baps.

Ask her are they on offer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The bird down at the local tesco, now she isn't the greatest looking but my goodness she has a great pair of baps.

But is she wearing make up?

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    But is she wearing make up?

A good goal here is to have her leg makeup on your ears. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

How come the ugly chicks get so much action?

eternal wrote: »
    How come the ugly chicks get so much action?

Because they have a fanny. It's as simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,916 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Jo Hartley...Shaun's mum - This Is England.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

I saw the Cork camogie team captain on telly yesterday. My god but she's fit! Aisling Thompson. She's definitely a bit of a tough-bird...massive tattoos on her arms, etc. and you can tell she would probably batter you but fuck is she attractive. Obviously, people will say (if they find her as hot as I do) that she's not someone "unusual" to fancy...but I didn't know who she was until I saw her on telly in a track suit....gorgeous arse too.

Aisling if you're out there and reading this....I love you, woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Jo Hartley...Shaun's mum - This Is England.

yikes!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

I saw the Cork camogie team captain on telly yesterday. My god but she's fit! Aisling Thompson. She's definitely a bit of a tough-bird...massive tattoos on her arms, etc. and you can tell she would probably batter you but fuck is she attractive. Obviously, people will say (if they find her as hot as I do) that she's not someone "unusual" to fancy...but I didn't know who she was until I saw her on telly in a track suit....gorgeous arse too.

nothing unusual about her, shes hot. As is that one from Cork that was on the panel (incredible eyes), but I digress....

Sharon Shannon is very unusually attractive Im ashamed to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Of that cork team Beige Corkery has something about her...
    Also always thought Valerie Mulcahy was a bit hot too

Dunno if either is unusual

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

Yea same with my local tesco, bird down there, not conventionally attractive, but serious set of baps and some arse on her

Lorraine Bracco, some headlamps for 60

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Queen Elsa from Frozen. Surely counts as unusual seeing as she is a fictional character in a children's animated movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 silenagig

The red-headed guy who plays Eoin in Ros na Rún. He's a handsome divil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Queen Elsa from Frozen. Surely counts as unusual seeing as she is a fictional character in a children's animated movie!

Says the poster with Comic Book Guy as a username

There's a certain Irony in that

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rosie Gardens

I've developed a strange attraction for Neil Flynn (The Janitor in Scrubs and the husband in The Middle).

Each time I see him I find him more and more attractive. I possibly need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Martha Plimpton from Raising Hope.
    I would & that surely qualifies as unusual :o

• Advertisement

laura tobin, tiny headlamps but hot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Don't know how unusual it actually is but that Rachel one from the bank add, bank of Ireland I think (Were Steve and Rachel, we're Rachel and Steve) my god she's hot!

Don't know how unusual it actually is but that Rachel one from the bank add, bank of Ireland I think (Were Steve and Rachel, we're Rachel and Steve) my god she's hot!

it is unusual because she is so annoying but any idea of what her real name is? she is so hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

The word "headlamps" has become very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

headlamps has replaced tits ...yes??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

fryup wrote: »

Yeah, which is strange because I don't hear much outside of this thread.

But then it's been a long time since I was in school.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

fryup wrote: »
    Well with the dark evenings coming in this could be an advantage for us all.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

The word "headlamps" has become very annoying.

your very annoying

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

https://www.google.ie/search?q=cristina+Kirchner+MILF&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI7-v77J-AyAIVyD8UCh0pwQvu&dpr=1

The president of Argentina.

Normally being over the age of 60 would be just a bridge too far, but I'd make an exception here. You'd need an excavator to dig me out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Brian from Bray

https://www.google.ie/search?q=cristina+Kirchner+MILF&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI7-v77J-AyAIVyD8UCh0pwQvu&dpr=1

The president of Argentina.

Normally being over the age of 60 would be just a bridge too far, but I'd make an exception here. You'd need an excavator to dig me out :pac:

I wouldn't mind rolling in the hay with her :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement