Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Michael Healy Rae. Dear God I would. Badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

You win the thread, I reckon.

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

elaine crowley has the best baps in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

jezzer wrote: »
    elaine crowley has the best baps in ireland
    Nowhere near half the size of Nadine Jansen though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Believe it or not,many folk reckon he's my double.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hagar7 wrote: »
    Nowhere near half the size of Nadine Jansen though.:D

i'd rather a go on elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Claire from the FBD insurance add :)

anyone see paula mcsweeney on the late late last friday? savage looking brid, nice thighs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

anyone see paula mcsweeney on the late late last friday? savage looking brid, nice thighs

Nothing unusual with Paula Dirtiest laugh on radio along with Mairead Farrell/ Ronan That'd be an enjoyable threesome

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Katie Hannon was looking well last night on that Spin Room programme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Lucinda Creighton, there is something about her. Her new constituency office is next door to my job, Im tempted to start hiding in the bushes opposite!

ingrid miley

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'm not sure how unusual it is but jaysus I'd love a go of that Mary one from the add with sue the pig. No one I've said it to seems to agree - but I reckon she's red hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Catherine Noone.

angela landsbury

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

angela landsbury

That creepy kiss in the Manchurian Candidate? <shudder>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Dermot Bannon

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hold on a second. Paula McSweeney, entertainment correspondent on Today FM was a guest on TLLS? Seriously? Am I reading that correctly? I haven't watched in years and I know the quality of guests has deteriorated but seriously? IS that the best they can do? Was there no-one else available in the RTE Canteen that night?

She once called Sade "Sadie" on Dempsey's Breakfast show. Dempsey was slagging her and she admitted she hadn't a clue who Sade was and had never heard any of her songs. That might be excusable on a youth station but FFS this was Today FM, a station aimed at an adult demographic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

I'm not sure how unusual it is but jaysus I'd love a go of that Mary one from the add with sue the pig. No one I've said it to seems to agree - but I reckon she's red hot!

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tunage

Where to start!!!
    James May
    Pearse Doherty
    Noel 'The SuperVet' Fitzpatrick

I'm newly single and basically in need of some !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Miriam O'Callaghan. Guilty your honour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Tunage wrote: »
    Where to start!!!

Pm me
    😘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Where to start!!!
    James May
    Pearse Doherty

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Where to start!!!
    James May
    Pearse Doherty

Noel 'The SuperVet' Fitzpatrick seems to be a popular choice with the women in the office here.

I always do my best to remind them that there is probably a big skip full of dead dogs and cats out the back of his practice. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ah, she's gorgeous and way out of yer man's league.

Hold on a second. Paula McSweeney, entertainment correspondent on Today FM was a guest on TLLS? Seriously? Am I reading that correctly? I haven't watched in years and I know the quality of guests has deteriorated but seriously? IS that the best they can do? Was there no-one else available in the RTE Canteen that night?

She once called Sade "Sadie" on Dempsey's Breakfast show. Dempsey was slagging her and she admitted she hadn't a clue who Sade was and had never heard any of her songs. That might be excusable on a youth station but FFS this was Today FM, a station aimed at an adult demographic.

yes thats her, she met her boyfriend on grinder or something and went on to talk about it, i wasnt really passing any remarks on what she was saying, i was too busy looking at her thighs

cybil mulcahy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭valoren

Scarlett Moffatt from Gogglebox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

yes thats her, she met her boyfriend on grinder or something and went on to talk about it, i wasnt really passing any remarks on what she was saying, i was too busy looking at her thighs

She met her fella (Aidan) on Tinder. She always used to talk about it, before she met him, on her show at 5-7am. So they had her on with two randomers to discuss it on the valentines episode. I.e new ways how people hook up etc etc...
    That was before the brought back the p155ed up deano lad.. now that was car crash TV

• Advertisement

brinty wrote: »
    She met her fella (Aidan) on Tinder. She always used to talk about it, before she met him, on her show at 5-7am. So they had her on with two randomers to discuss it on the valentines episode. I.e new ways how people hook up etc etc...
    That was before the brought back the p155ed up deano lad.. now that was car crash TV

she has a show 5-7? ya serious? talk about the tough shift! she is a class act though and unreal hot, that aidan lad is a lucky guy getting to look at her headlamps when he wishes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement