Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

jezzer wrote: »
    she has a show 5-7? ya serious? talk about the tough shift! she is a class act though and unreal hot, that aidan lad is a lucky guy getting to look at her headlamps when he wishes

Lads, what's the title of the thread? Nothing unusual about MsMcSweeney. She's a typical ride so therefore, not unusual.

The only way she would be unusual would be if she actually let you get a look at her headlamps whenever you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

she has a show 5-7? ya serious? talk about the tough shift! she is a class act though and unreal hot, that aidan lad is a lucky guy getting to look at her headlamps when he wishes

Jezzer I think you might have a problem... this ain't the first time we've talked about Ms McSweeney and her anatomy... you might have some stalker tendancies... :rolleyes::D

Yea she's been doing that show on Today for ages took over from Louise Duffy when she took Tony Fentons show. She's quite the mischevious lady on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭granturismo

Jezzers definition of 'UNUSUAL' - being surprised by a good looking woman's thighs or 'headlamps'

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tunage

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Noel 'The SuperVet' Fitzpatrick seems to be a popular choice with the women in the office here.

I always do my best to remind them that there is probably a big skip full of dead dogs and cats out the back of his practice. :pac:

He's hot but he cares so much for the animals and I think that's what probably gets me too. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

brinty wrote: »
    Jezzer I think you might have a problem... this ain't the first time we've talked about Ms McSweeney and her anatomy... you might have some stalker tendancies... :rolleyes::D

Yea she's been doing that show on Today for ages took over from Louise Duffy when she took Tony Fentons show. She's quite the mischevious lady on it.

do tell me more?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

cybil mulcahy

Hell yeah, nice Dublin 4 posh snob fantasy going on in my mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

do tell me more?

get your arse out of bed every morning before 5am and you've the pleasure of her voice, flirty sense of humour and sexy laugh to keep you company for two hours until Ian Dempsey is on... otherwise she can be found living it up in Dublin or Piltown in Kilkenny (which she always talks about)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Damnyou

Claire Byrne, I'd say she would be some dominatrix.

Damnyou wrote: »
    Claire Byrne, I'd say she would be some dominatrix.

I'm not trying to be personal here but this thread is not about fcukin rides that everyone thinks are hot, it's about ugly yokes that odd person take a shine to.

Example: Shane McGowan. It would be unusual for someone to fancy him yet an odd person might.

Claire Byrne: She's a ride in nearly everyone's book. Therefore not unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Watching The People vs OJ Simpson & Sarah Paulson is hot imo even smoking cigarettes. :o
    I'd be lying if I said Selma Blair wasn't fücking gorgeous as Kris Kardashian but that's not unusual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Been watching Shetland on BBC 1 on Friday nights

Alison O'Donnell who plays Tosh,she would be welcome down here in The Kingdom anytime :)

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/480xn/p03f8zzc.jpg

https://api.curtisbrown.co.uk/media/50789/show/square

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Angela Hartnett.....which is disturbing, as she does remind me slightly of Harry Grout from Porridge.

angelahartnettpic_1732519b.jpg

17582-5156-0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

franer1970 wrote: »
    Amy McArthur, from Ashers Bakery of the refusal-to-bake-a-gay-cake controversy.
    Bigots definitely not supposed to be so lovely looking.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/daniel-mcarthur-alongside-his-wife-amy-mcarthur-leave-laganside-a-picture-id473963554

Just wanted to bump this. You are so so right. Only thing is that she's probably far too good for this thread. I mean she's conventionally pretty?

The one from little mix with the big arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Just wanted to bump this. You are so so right. Only thing is that she's probably far too good for this thread. I mean she's conventionally pretty?

she is the business alright. But probably too nice for this thread.

my one is the doctor in the walking dead
    she is bigger than I'd normally like but I'm constantly thinking of doing bad things to her.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/embed-md/public/2015/10/18/walking-dead-merritt-wever.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

arayess wrote: »
    she is the business alright. But probably too nice for this thread.

my one is the doctor in the walking dead
    she is bigger than I'd normally like but I'm constantly things of doing bad things to her.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/embed-md/public/2015/10/18/walking-dead-merritt-wever.jpg

Always had a bit of a thing for her in Nurse Jackie.

Just wanted to add to my list... nothing to do with the fact that I'm watching it right now but I'd let Jeremy Kyle have a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,590 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tunage wrote: »
    Just wanted to add to my list... nothing to do with the fact that I'm watching it right now but I'd let Jeremy Kyle have a go!

Only if he put something on the end of it!!!!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Only if he put something on the end of it!!!!

And didn't speak.. imagine the shouting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,590 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tunage wrote: »
    And didn't speak.. imagine the shouting :eek:

He'd know if you faked it by making you take a lie detector test...

• Advertisement

And I would refuse... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Was always oddly attracted to the Ma in Malcolm in the Middle... I think it was cos she's so bossy :-/

Adele has a savage arse

Adele has a savage arse

pics or gtfo

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Adele has a savage arse

You'd be rolling in the deep there.

murpho999 wrote: »
    You'd be rolling in the deep there.

Or if you shouted loud enough you might be able to 'say hello from the other side'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Not unusual as she is attractive but wouldnt be the first name off most peoples lips when asked who in Hollywood they fancy . Emily Blunt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Vivienne Traynor rte newsreader oh and Kate Egan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Siobhan bastible and geraldine lynagh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Kate Egan and Siobhan Bastible dont belong here in my humble opinion. kates voice is a thing of beauty as is her face. I walked by Siobhan in Grafton Street. Small but perfectly formed......back on topic, watching Goodbye Mr Chips (the original) Greer Garson :o

http://warnerarchive.tumblr.com/image/58981802242

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement