Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Malisandre from Game of Thrones
    This post is wrong and full of errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Malisandre from Game of Thrones

how is it unusual? unless you are blind.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/3/3a/Game-of-Thrones-Season-4-Episode-7-Melisandre.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Apologies, Melisandre haha. I thought I might get away with that one..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Apologies, Melisandre haha. I thought I might get away with that one..

Yeah, I don't think the misspelling is what people are most annoyed about. You may have missed the point...again...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

anyone see kathryn thomas on the 7 o clock show last night? she had the baps well pushed up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,594 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I think its time the word UNUSUAL was taken out of the thread title, people are simply ignoring it at this point.

NIMAN wrote: »
    I think its time the word UNUSUAL was taken out of the thread title, people are simply ignoring it at this point.

I think Jezzer is just having fun with us at this stage. At least I hope he is. :)

(Jezzer you do know there is a thread in The Gentlemen's Club about fanciable people ... and it's a picture thread? That should keep you occupied for a while...)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

NIMAN wrote: »

Nope. We want unusual. Like that politician bird Theresa Villiers in the North. More people like her.

Get a sniper to take out the semi-literate fcukers who don't understand the title.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Nope. We want unusual. Like that politician bird Theresa Villiers in the North. More people like her.

Get a sniper to take out the semi-literate fcukers who don't understand the title.

iris robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Jockey Katie Walsh, anyone i mention her to seems to think she looks like Ruby, but i think she's an absolute fine thing.:confused:

• Advertisement

Jockey Katie Walsh, anyone i mention her to seems to think she looks like Ruby, but i think she's an absolute fine thing.:confused:

She'd give you the ride of your life. :D

BattleCorp wrote: »
    She'd give you the ride of your life. :D

can you just imagine it

jezzer wrote: »
    can you just imagine it

Already have. :o

thelma mansfield

jezzer wrote: »
    thelma mansfield

Oh jezzer, you've made us so proud today. It's been like training a puppy not to wee on the floor, you've finally got the message and decided to wee outside.

Well done young man!

(Don't go making any Paula McSweeney shaped puddles now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

maudgonner wrote: »

Do it jezzer, do it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Jennie Greene, and if anyone ruins the illusion for me I won't be happy

And what's wrong with Malisandre.
    Oh, and the other one from game of thrones that John snow was banging (you know nothing, John Snow)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

hairyslug wrote: »

Shame she works with such a plonker:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

hairyslug wrote: »

And what's wrong with Malisandre.
    Oh, and the other one from game of thrones that John snow was banging (you know nothing, John Snow)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with melisandre. that is the point. she doesnt belong in this thread. and Rose Leslie does not belong in this thread either.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with melisandre. that is the point. she doesnt belong in this thread. and Rose Leslie does not belong in this thread either.

And I dare to venture that Jennie Greene doesn't belong in this thread either.

• Advertisement

Oh jezzer, you've made us so proud today. It's been like training a puppy not to wee on the floor, you've finally got the message and decided to wee outside.

Well done young man!

thank you, i think i am getting the hang of it now....although paula macsweeney is still my number 1 :D

maudgonner wrote:
    Yeah, I don't think the misspelling is what people are most annoyed about. You may have missed the point...again...

Ah, so it's the penultimate episode of S5 you're talking about?

Ah, so it's the penultimate episode of S5 you're talking about?

Have chat with jezzer there, he'll explain things to you.

Be prepared to get a rap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper if you get it wrong. But on the upside, there might be a doggie biscuit in it for you if you claim to have a yearning for Thora Hird.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Have chat with jezzer there, he'll explain things to you.

Be prepared to get a rap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper if you get it wrong. But on the upside, there might be a doggie biscuit in it for you if you claim to have a yearning for Thora Hird.

Thats Dame Thora Hird to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

He's 30 years older than me but I've a bit of a thing for Gary Oldman! :o

Ah so that's what ye mean..

Eh there's more to a woman than looks now haha. I also love her conniving personality, while I thought most wouldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

He's 30 years older than me but I've a bit of a thing for Gary Oldman! :o

I fancy him too but he's gorgeous not unusual I fell in love with him when I seen him in Leon

& rosenkrantz and gilderstern are dead with Tim Roth

Wilem dafoe
    Sean penn

Now they are unusual

Kinda Quirkey

nancy pelosi

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Mary Kennedy or Celia Hoffman Lee. Now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Bit of an odd one as I don't know if she's unusual or not but: Nancy Dell'Olio. Intelligent (lawyer), successful but somewhat trashy.... an interesting mix:

https://www.google.ie/search?q=nancy+dell%27olio&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp8-rD7NbLAhUEHg8KHQ9UCFkQ_AUIBigB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement