Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

maudgonner wrote: »
    I think we might be on to something here. From History's Hottest Dictators:

This could be a young Tom Hardy. But no, it's
    Romanian butcher Nicolae Ceausescu

And who is this handsome man with the chiseled jawline and great smile? Why it's
    Libyan dictator Muammar Gadaffi!

Now I don't feel so bad for having a big crush on Ralph Fiennes as Amon Goeth in Schindlers List - didn't fancy Ralph Fiennes, just him as Amon Goeth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

who would win in a fight, kiera knightlys jugs or kathryn thomas' baps?

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

jezzer wrote: »

I once sent a question in to a dj who was interviewing one of the above

Ask her
    If you had no feet would you wear shoes?
    Then why do you wear a bikini top?

he didn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

I'm not sure if it's really unusual, but Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter. She's unusual looking, but in a lovely way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

oops wrong forum

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'm not sure if it's really unusual, but Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter. She's unusual looking, but in a lovely way.

Just started reading this thread. How is she unusual looking? Tall, looks like a model...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,758 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Just started reading this thread. How is she unusual looking? Tall, looks like a model...

I think the poster means Jennifer Carpenter's jawline big chin and gob on her. Yet the rest of her features are femine?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

You could fit an entire extra face between her eyes.

She's weird looking and not in a good way.

lawlolawl wrote: »
    You could fit an entire extra face between her eyes.

She's weird looking and not in a good way.

I always thought she was beautiful

If you all know of any girls as ugly as Jennifer Carpenter looking for a man send them my way please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Yeah, you'll notice that a lot of people on here haven't the foggiest what "unusual" means.

Just to jog people's memory, this might be considered to be unusual, Northern Ireland Secretary of State Theresa Villiers.

sgH.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

after a quick google i can confirm that she is very much unusual. Very strong bone structure is not to everybodies taste. In some photos she looks like Chyna the wrestler who died recently.

after a quick google i can confirm that she is very much unusual. Very strong bone structure is not to everybodies taste. In some photos she looks like Chyna the wrestler who died recently.

I would have thought she was empirically beautiful. She looks like a model to me.
    If half you guys's birds are hotter than Jenny-C, I've been unlucky all my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Noel Gallagher and Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead, he's definitely unusual looking but has great bone structure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Edith Bowman

smilerf wrote: »
    Edith Bowman

Like she's not the best looking girl but she was always attractive. I'm beginning to fail to understand this thread myself. I was going to say the girl who plays Philomena Cunk but having looked at her again she's probably better looking than a lot of women out there so who actually applies to this thread? I give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Relikk

Banned.

Thank jaysus.

for somebody genuinely unusual how about Muriel Gray?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

for somebody genuinely unusual how about Muriel Gray?

Uggggggggggggggggg. Yep, unusual.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Uggggggggggggggggg. Yep, unusual.

what can i say, i like women with short hair. and that accent doesnt hurt either.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

xalot wrote: »
    Noel Gallagher and Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead, he's definitely unusual looking but has great bone structure!

I think Alex James and Jonny Greenwood look very alike. Alex is perhaps a little more conventionally attractive than Jonny but probably not considered as popular/attractive as Damon Albarn. I think Alex is gorgeous though, and in interviews he comes across as so interesting and likeable, very attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

She's very good looking, but I think people are comparing her only to the many conventionally very attractive people on TV, in films and magazines.

I think I found a good example. That yoke Katie Hopkins. Always wanted to bang her.
    But it looks like she'll be getting "porked" anyway as she vowed to run down Regent St naked with a sausage up her ass if Sadiq Khan got the London mayor gig. Which he did just today.

I think I found a good example. That yoke Katie Hopkins. Always wanted to bang her.
    But it looks like she'll be getting "porked" anyway as she vowed to run down Regent St naked with a sausage up her ass if Sadiq Khan got the London mayor gig. Which he did just today.

thank you for putting a horrible image in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hmmm. Tickets from the usual outlets, I take it?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The woman at the end of the Lucozade who mouths the word nice :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Blathneid ni whatsherface
    I would

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Banned.
    :D Twas only a matter of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

smilerf wrote: »
    Blathneid ni whatsherface
    I would

Blathnaid ni Chofaigh??

100% yes,always fancied her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Louisa Preston.

This discussion has been closed.