Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Jennie is too all American for my tastes, Shannon and Tifanni for me (together if at all possible):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Jennie is too all American for my tastes, Shannon and Tifanni for me (together if at all possible)

I do love my GND types so you're welcome to the others

BTW none of them could be considered unusual

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

I fancied Tori. She's kinda unusual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

smilerf wrote:
    I fancied Tori. She's kinda unusual

And we've a winner...

No love for Andrea at all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

brinty wrote: »
    And we've a winner...

She looked bitchy to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I do love my GND types so you're welcome to the others

BTW none of them could be considered unusual

I can't comment on the women you've been with over the years, but they'd be fairly unusual for me:D
    She looked bitchy to me

Definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Would Michelle Obama be considered unusual?

Totally would!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

And we've a winner...

Guilty as charged. I loved Andrea, I cant believe Gabrielle Carteris is 55 years of age :eek:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Carteris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Beth Tweddle
    Not good looking but something very nice about her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Ex Olympian Derval O'Rourke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Ex Olympian Derval O'Rourke
    Not sure why is she unusual, really nice looking girl..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Lavinia wrote: »
    Not sure why is she unusual, really nice looking girl..

There are many who would not agree with you. Not saying I am one of them, just sayin' is all.

Back on topic but I'm one hell of a fan of this little lady. I find her very sexy.

s8l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

smilerf wrote: »
    Beth Tweddle
    Not good looking but something very nice about her

Agreed. She's a somewhat unusual-looking creature, but I put it to you that the fact that she is a former world-class gymnast and built accordingly is relevant here! :D

BattleCorp wrote: »
    There are many who would not agree with you. Not saying I am one of them, just sayin' is all.
    seriously? why. please enlighten me lol

very attractive lady imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You could pick the top ten sexiest men and women alive as voted by leading magazines and still find people who consider them unattractive. It doesn't change the fact that they are conventionally attractive and the majority of people will see them as so. Honestly, Derval O' Rourke is a normal, decent looking woman. She may not be everyone's personal cup of tea but I'd say there are very few people who would consider it 'unusual' to find her attractive.

Beth Tweddle is definitely very unusual looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

PJ Harvey. There are days when she looks awesome and others that Id cross the road to avoid looking at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Was reading a local paper today and spotted a picture with one of my science teachers from nearly 30 yrs ago. Still recognisable. Still with a fine head of flame red hair. She was fine back then (not a stunner by any means) and still has it. Must be pushing 60 now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, here's one ... Richard O'Brien. Yes, he from The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Though it's not Riff Raff I fancy. I grew up watching The Crystal Maze, and there was something about his flamboyant, quriky, over-excited manner that I just loved, and he had some lovely cheekbones that he showed off sometimes when he smiled. Just take a look.

A friend of mine also fancied Tim Curry in his Rocky Horror, Frank N Furter garb.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ailis McSweeney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay, here's one ... Richard O'Brien. Yes, he from The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Though it's not Riff Raff I fancy. I grew up watching The Crystal Maze, and there was something about his flamboyant, quriky, over-excited manner that I just loved, and he had some lovely cheekbones that he showed off sometimes when he smiled. Just take a look.

A friend of mine also fancied Tim Curry in his Rocky Horror, Frank N Furter garb.

You've just reminded me: as a bored teenager, I fell in love with Tim Curry when I saw the movie Clue - that's Curry as a sweaty, overwhelmed butler. No idea what I was thinking...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

showing my age here, but also from the rocky horror show was patricia quinn

she was lovely in " I claudius" maybe it was the evil character she played, i like them psycho ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Lavinia wrote: »
    seriously? why. please enlighten me lol

very attractive lady imo.

I used to think Derval was cute but her face has fallen or something? She has this blank/ depressed look. Kinda bitchy even.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I used to think Derval was cute but her face has fallen or something? She has this blank/ depressed look. Kinda bitchy even.
    ya idk, perhaps her upper teeth are a bit to front but other than that i think she is ok looking girl

we can move on afai'mc :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Vic Reeves
    /rubs thighs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I'm surprised that Rebecca Adlington hasn't come up on this thread already. OK, some might say that her head looks like it was designed in a wind tunnel, but when she smiles, it all comes together.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

bnt wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Rebecca Adlington hasn't come up on this thread already. OK, some might say that her head looks like it was designed in a wind tunnel, but when she smiles, it all comes together.

No

J Mysterio wrote: »
    No
    Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. Do you get what "unusual" means? :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

bnt wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Rebecca Adlington hasn't come up on this thread already.

Search function says you're the fourth poster to make mention of her.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Search function says you're the fourth poster to make mention of her.
    Then the Search function was borked when I wrote that post, because I definitely searched and definitely found nothing. I wouldn't make a statement like that for no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Louis Walsh is getting better with age swit swoo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement