Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Moby

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Not sure he is really unusual but drooooooooooooooooool

Richard Armitage..... ugh...................

Not sure how unusual but .. Mary McAleese! Really good looking when younger, even while president.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

You could pick the top ten sexiest men and women alive as voted by leading magazines and still find people who consider them unattractive. It doesn't change the fact that they are conventionally attractive and the majority of people will see them as so. Honestly, Derval O' Rourke is a normal, decent looking woman. She may not be everyone's personal cup of tea but I'd say there are very few people who would consider it 'unusual' to find her attractive.

Beth Tweddle is definitely very unusual looking.

Are people just going to this with every slightly average/normal person mentioned on this thread. The whole point is that in any top 100 list or whatever of hottest olympians, someone like her isn't going to show up in any list anywhere. I'm not saying she isn't attractive to people, but it would certainly be unusual to pick her out of all the olympians as the one you 'fancy'.

Seems to be the criteria for unusual is outright ugly, deformed, old or fat. Anyone not in these aforementioned categories are 'really attractive'.

Like Michael Phelps is a horrendous looking guy despite what was said a few pages back, he can pull every 9/10 Victoria Secret model he wants, but without fame he would be invisible or pulling every now and then because of his height, but make no bones about it, he is far far far from anything remotely handsome. Are you telling me I can't call colm cooper ugly because he plays gah?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

elaine crowley is just savage looking, i hope she doesnt loose too much weight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

jezzer wrote: »

What about Paula?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

poor paula....

you now Ryan Tubridy is having his wicked way with Elaine????

Paula is still my number one of course but who couldnt resist a bit of elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Paula is still my number one of course but who couldnt resist a bit of elaine

threesome ;) you and those two... you'd never survive..

brinty wrote: »
    threesome ;) you and those two... you'd never survive..

oh stop, that would be only just a dream :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

BabyE wrote: »
    Are people just going to this with every slightly average/normal person mentioned on this thread. The whole point is that in any top 100 list or whatever of hottest olympians, someone like her isn't going to show up in any list anywhere. I'm not saying she isn't attractive to people, but it would certainly be unusual to pick her out of all the olympians as the one you 'fancy'.

Seems to be the criteria for unusual is outright ugly, deformed, old or fat. Anyone not in these aforementioned categories are 'really attractive'.

Like Michael Phelps is a horrendous looking guy despite what was said a few pages back, he can pull every 9/10 Victoria Secret model he wants, but without fame he would be invisible or pulling every now and then because of his height, but make no bones about it, he is far far far from anything remotely handsome. Are you telling me I can't call colm cooper ugly because he plays gah?

In your opinion seemingly, I done see anything ugly about Phelps. He definitely looks above average looking to me, and has a great body

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

wakka12 wrote: »
    In your opinion seemingly, I done see anything ugly about Phelps. He definitely looks above average looking to me, and has a great body

As they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

BattleCorp wrote: »
    As they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Yeh exactly. But the other poster was saying it as if its fact that Phelps is ugly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Una O'Hagen on rte news.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,326 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

BattleCorp wrote: »
    As they say "beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder".

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

brinty wrote: »
    poor paula....

you now Ryan Tubridy is having his wicked way with Elaine????

Is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Clémence Poésy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Clémence Poésy

Just Googled her, absolutely hideous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

She's not that bad! I can defo see how some people would find her attractive, she's no Victoria Justice but not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

BabyE wrote: »
    She's not that bad! I can defo see how some people would find her attractive, she's no Victoria Justice but not bad.

Perhaps I should have included an eyeroll smilie. She's a French actress/model and is very hot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Pat Phelan on Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Martin Freeman :D<3

ofcork wrote: »
    Is this true?

yes hard to imagine it but its true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

wakka12 wrote: »

I honestly don't know what Phelps looks like. I admit I didn't watch much swimming, but I only ever saw him celebrating, because he doesn't seem to lose. And apart from that he's only ever underwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

Saw Amy Schumer in the 3 on Friday even more in love now , absolute babe and totally filthy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Clémence Poésy

Is this that new sarcasm thing I've been hearing so much about? :confused:
    She's gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

She's gorgeous!

to be fair shes a very good lookin girl

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

She's gorgeous!
    Exactly, she dosnt belong in the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Clémence Poésy

She's a cracker! Naturally beautiful

• Advertisement

Saw Amy Schumer in the 3 on Friday even more in love now , absolute babe and totally filthy

Amy schumer is pretty conventionally good looking girl though I think just with a little weight on her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement