Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

wakka12 wrote: »
    Amy schumer is pretty conventionally good looking girl though I think just with a little weight on her

really? she has this weird dish shaped face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Shappi Khorsandi

• Registered Users Posts: 12,325 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I think I was the first to mention Amy Schumer here. She's definitely odd looking. Nice body. But she has a very odd face yet I still fancy her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

laugh wrote: »
    Shappi Khorsandi
    Pfft, not remotely unusual, surely? Admittedly I have a bit of a thing for Iranian women but I don't think it's so strong that I'm being blinded of rational judgment here.

I was just wondering there a day or two ago how she isn't more successful. I've never heard her comedy at all but she's way too attractive to not be gave a f*ckton of opportunities on tv regardless of her talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

Clémence Poésy

Oh God yes. In 'The Tunnel' she drives a Porsche 944 so she's the dream girl for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Pfft, not remotely unusual, surely? Admittedly I have a bit of a thing for Iranian women but I don't think it's so strong that I'm being blinded of rational judgment here.

I was just wondering there a day or two ago how she isn't more successful. I've never heard her comedy at all but she's way too attractive to not be gave a f*ckton of opportunities on tv regardless of her talent.

Dude, in my opinion your 'bit of a thing for Iranian women' has certainly clouded your judgement. I think you are going a bit overboard with your 'way too attractive' comment. She aint all that. She isn't a mutt but I wouldn't consider her attractive, and I'm not known for my fussiness. :o

I second the opinion that she belongs in the unusual column.

That Clemence Poesy wan, she doesn't belong in this category, she's a conventional hottie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Sarah Cracknell, posh bird who sang eurotrash songs back in the 90s.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Dude, in my opinion your 'bit of a thing for Iranian women' has certainly clouded your judgement. I think you are going a bit overboard with your 'way too attractive' comment. She aint all that.
    But, she ticks all the boxes!*

Seriously though, not going overboard with the Way Too Attractive comment regardless. If you can name 3 contemporary English comediennes (i.e. don't be digging up some 25 year old photos of Dawn French) who are more attractive, I'll withdraw it.

* Admittedly there's only one and it's "Is she Iranian?" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

Amy schumer is pretty conventionally good looking girl though I think just with a little weight on her

id have thought so love a fuller figure anyway , but sllot of the lads wer sayin absolutly no way ... tbh i think shes unreal like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Shappi is attractive by female comedian standards but by Iranian women standards..... hardly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I think I was the first to mention Amy Schumer here. She's definitely odd looking. Nice body. But she has a very odd face yet I still fancy her.

Hmm I woulda thought a lot of guys would be into her. She has a cute feminine face little button nose and nice smile. Add that to her wit and raunchy sense of humour and I thought she'd be considered quite sexy

In a movie I saw her in her boss says to her' you're approachable..youre pretty-ish but not gorgeous and people like that' and I think she hit the nail on the head with that comment !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

But, she ticks all the boxes!*

Seriously though, not going overboard with the Way Too Attractive comment regardless. If you can name 3 contemporary English comediennes (i.e. don't be digging up some 25 year old photos of Dawn French) who are more attractive, I'll withdraw it.

* Admittedly there's only one and it's "Is she Iranian?" :P

Ellie Taylor sKf.jpg

Laura Solon sKN.jpg

I can't find a third so I guess you win. :(

Jesus, whatever happened Laura Solon? I feel like she was being tipped for big things years ago. She's got a decent amount of critical acclaim too.

The clip of Ellie Taylor I just watched was pretty bad so I kind of feel like that just helps my point that a remotely attractive female comedian will get pushed to the stars. She should head over to the states really if the best she can get is BBC3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭batistuta9

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Ellie Taylor sKf.jpg

Laura Solon sKN.jpg

I can't find a third so I guess you win. :(

Ronni Ancona

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Come off it, she's like Will Ferell with tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

For god sake...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Birneybau wrote: »
    For god sake...

She is slightly cross eyed, which I think that is really cute. I always had a thing for cross eyed women.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

She is slightly cross eyed, which I think that is really cute. I always had a thing for cross eyed women.

About as unusually attractive as Susanna Hoff.

Michaela Coel has a certain something about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,048 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Birneybau wrote: »
    For god sake...

I meant, not unusual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

About as unusually attractive as Susanna Hoff.

Michaela Coel has a certain something about her.

Hoff is drop dead gorgeous.
    I'm not even sure if the other one is human:eek:

We have a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Young skinny pretty blonde with perfect skin(and unnoticeable cross eyes) is unusual choice now ..?:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Hoff is drop dead gorgeous.
    I'm not even sure if the other one is human:eek:

We have a winner!

Bit harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Michael Sheen :rolleyes:

Bit harsh.

It is I suppose, but jesus no - she's not my cup of tea whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Saw her and st etienne in the national concert hall earlier this year - managed to get almost a front row seat. She's just as good looking now as she was then.

Didn't realise they were still going - I liked them back in the day. Still stick it on my ipod from time to time - when I'm feeling nostalgic and stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Does Michael Cera count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Does Michael Cera count?

He's still stuck on the 8 times tables.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

He's still stuck on the 8 times tables.

I'd times his tables anyways

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement