Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ryan Tubridy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

STIG83 wrote: »
    You would see some hotties on Come Dine With Me now and again, alot of fresh auld ones too, saw a one on it lately, she was 53, i wouldnt let her age put me off!!

Aider would I...I'm 63:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Audrey McGrath, weather presenter during the afternoons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

I would give Bonnie Tyler one.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Delia Smith, probably not a great ride but a wonderful breakfast to look forward to and a chat about football over the full English

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

sgb wrote: »
    Delia Smith, probably not a great ride but a wonderful breakfast to look forward to and a chat about football over the full English

So a good breakfast and football talk is your ready made perfect chick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Isy Suttie aka Dobby from Peep Show!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

RachaelVO wrote: »
    So a good breakfast and football talk is your ready made perfect chick?

If she had time to iron a few shirts that would be a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

Gordon Ramsey :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭yoyo83

Jeremy Kyle dont know why....lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bayern282

Keelin Shanley off RTE,

bayern282 wrote: »
    Keelin Shanley off RTE,

Nothing unusual about her, i must watch the Consumer Show more, cos Tina Leonard is on it, shes a ride, some legs on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 cenvuza7fg9kx5

No one person in particular that I think of, but I do have a thing for north inner city, tracksuit wearing, foulmouthed and loud women(you know the types). Which is probably unusual as I'm a normal middle class suburban person.

Something about Iris Robinson i like but i can imagine what it be like giving her one, it be like sticking it in the Port Tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

STIG83 wrote: »
    Something about Iris Robinson i like but i can imagine what it be like giving her one, it be like sticking it in the Port Tunnel.
    Great analagy, there were some load of pricks fighting over that too.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Anthony Edwards (Dr. Greene from ER. Yes, I know everyone fancied the pants off Dr. Ross/George Clooney, but I had to be weird and fancy Dr. Greene)

Also Carmine Giovinazzo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Jennifer Gibney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Dobby from Peep Showspinwar6_dobbie_mark_400x3051.jpeg always kind of like nerdy looking woman. She is also kind of dirty in Peep Show and that helps

No one person in particular that I think of, but I do have a thing for north inner city, tracksuit wearing, foulmouthed and loud women(you know the types). Which is probably unusual as I'm a normal middle class suburban person.

Like Handy Sandie from Republic of Telly?

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    Dobby from Peep Showspinwar6_dobbie_mark_400x3051.jpeg always kind of like nerdy looking woman. She is also kind of dirty in Peep Show and that helps

Bet she is an animal in bed.

• Advertisement

Like Handy Sandie from Republic of Telly?

Yea like that, only younger preferably. Have to say a lot of them keep themselves in good shape and look great in their trackie bottoms. I usually avoid any people like that, but the loins want what they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Did I say Mary Kennedy yet?

Although its hardly unusual, she is a fine example of a eh, more mature lady.

Yea like that, only younger preferably. Have to say a lot of them keep themselves in good shape and look great in their trackie bottoms. I usually avoid any people like that, but the loins want what they want.

Do you watch Fair City? there a one who came in lately to it,(Sash Bishop) she wears pjs going outside shes a fine bit of stuff too, i def would give her a good seeing to :cool:

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Did I say Mary Kennedy yet?

Although its hardly unusual, she is a fine example of a eh, more mature lady.

She is good looking for her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

Peter Crouch...although is that unusual?
    Big tall dreamboat.

Do you watch Fair City? there a one who came in lately to it,(Sash Bishop) she wears pjs going outside shes a fine bit of stuff too, i def would give her a good seeing to

Haven't seen fair city in a while, but I remember some skanger wan in it, her name was ali I think. She was a fine bit of stuff.

http://www.doireann101.com/uploads/3/6/5/2/3652385/2409068_orig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Autosport wrote: »
    Ryan Tubridy :D

Embarrassing to say...i like tubs too! jeez,i really cant believe im aftering typing that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,162 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ya that girl in Fair City The "Bishop" cousin one, defo would....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Matt Dawson. Nom nom nom....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Matt Dawson. Nom nom nom....:D

Yeah, there is something about him alright!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement