Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

Alan from the hangover ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Fran from lovehate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭Walter H Price

jimgoose wrote: »
    Her children are 7, 5 and 2 years old. That's not MILF country - a proper MILF needs to be the mother of a teenager, at least. And anyway, for Christ's sake it's Holly Willoughby - she has no earthly business in this thread!! :pac:

i was never sugesting her or Nigella were unusual , or Divina for that matter all fine ... Just saying they are all MILFS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i think she has like 3 or 4 kids now surely that qualify's you

it's not really about the kids though is it :pac:
    fryup wrote: »
    Holly Willoughby is too young to be classed as a milf

she's 35 now, over twice the age of most teenage boys, milf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Davina's 49.

Definitely not for this thread though.

5df75a959aa2c0ec077d8052b2e2e3af.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Davina's 49.

Definitely not for this thread though.

5df75a959aa2c0ec077d8052b2e2e3af.jpg

Oh My........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Patrick's bird in Eastenders

Would keep a fella warm on a winters night :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

dfeo wrote: »

Six years and 120 pages and still you don't get the simple premise of the thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,140 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Polly Page from the Bill, well at least in the mid 1990's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Gerry Adams.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Blindboy Boatclub. Probably wouldn't say no to Mr. Chrome either to be fair :o

ronan45 wrote: »

Was just reading about that crime - have to say at the time the whole tabloidesque nature of the coverage meant I missed the gory detail - and thought she was actually somewhere between pretty and...masculine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Olive, from 'on the buses'...
    not really :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Benedict Cumberbatch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Serena Williams :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

RobFowl wrote: »

Hardly unusual, she is very attractive.

She'd be the one ****ing you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

RobFowl wrote: »

She's only gorgeous! Fair enough the muscles might be a turn off for some people but she's fairly standard crush material surely?
    twirlagig wrote: »
    Benedict Cumberbatch

See now this is the other kind of 'unusual'. With no disrespect meant to him, he just shouldn't be attractive with a head like that on him but he really, really is. The voice, accent and the height do a lot of the heavy lifting in fairness, and in person he comes across as smart, fairly funny and very sweet which wraps everything up nicely, but long before I ever saw him interviewed or anything I was being puzzled about why I fancied him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

See now this is the other kind of 'unusual'. With no disrespect meant to him, he just shouldn't be attractive with a head like that on him but he really, really is. The voice, accent and the height do a lot of the heavy lifting in fairness, and in person he comes across as smart, fairly funny and very sweet which wraps everything up nicely, but long before I ever saw him interviewed or anything I was being puzzled about why I fancied him.

It's that "je ne sais quoi" kinda thing,more attractive than good looks imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Samantha Siddall - Mandy Maguire in the UK Shameless.

In the right light and from the right angle they can make her look pretty hot but it's her imperfections I find very attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

No argument with Serena Williams showing up on thread.

Striking looking lady, but the amazonian thing wouldn't be to everyone's fancy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Michelle Obama

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Michelle Obama

Nope. Michelle Obama is classically attractive and doesn't belong in this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

She's only gorgeous! Fair enough the muscles might be a turn off for some people but she's fairly standard crush material surely?

Or you know it could be the fact he's pushed as a sex symbol by the media, je ne sais quoi indeed.
    For me, young Hilary Clinton, seems like the kinda girl you wanna long term relationship

James May

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Aurum

Charlie Brooker

Martin Clunes, Michael Palin, Chris de Burgh, Masood from Eastenders...
    what a mix :(:)

twirlagig wrote: »
    Martin Clunes, Michael Palin, Chris de Burgh, Masood from Eastenders...
    what a mix :(:)

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/britishcomics/images/0/01/Plug1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130325152250

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Aurum wrote: »
    Charlie Brooker

He must have something going for him - his wife is drop dead gorgeous!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

shauna o reilly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

He must have something going for him - his wife is drop dead gorgeous!
    Konnie Huq? Very average if you ask me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement