Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

bnt wrote: »
    Given all the Riker/Picard "slashfiction" out there, maybe not.

If we're going to include fictional characters ... I saw Monsters vs. Aliens again recently, and quite fancy Ginormica (a.k.a. Susan). The things a 50-foot-tall woman would do with me would probably be fatal, but if that's what it takes to be her "boy toy"... :eek:

Well, Giantess Worship is an established fetish. Big market for it... sorry about the pun - but there is.

I kinda meant the actor: Patrick Stewart - but I hear ya :)

And thanks for putting my mind at ease about fictional characters; I was feeling kinda guilty about my attraction to Garrus from Mass Effect. Well, not so much guilty as... Ah, **** it! I love the sexy bastard!

js35 wrote: »
    Not for me I'm with you on this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Iona Institute spokesperson Maria Steen

Maria-3.jpg

Yeah, she's not exactly unusual (giggidy!)... more who she represents I guess!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Angela Merkil is looking smoking lately. Must have had her hair done or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Arlene Foster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Nicola Sturgeon, I'd ride all her Scottish issues out of her.
    Angela Merkil is looking smoking lately. Must have had her hair done or something.
    There's got to be something they put in the Liffey,without any question.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Louis Theroux

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Mary O'Rourke. I'd say she'd be like a wild animal in the sack.

She would be no star fish for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Melissa McCarthy.

*runs away and hides*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

I fancy ginger men. I would love to date someone who looked like Domhnall Gleeson or Michael Fassbender, and I adore freckly men, much along the lines of Eddie Redmayne. Shame I'm Latin American and we don't get a lot of those here. Now, those guys are hot, but I even like Danila Polyakov, who looks one third male, one third female, one third skeleton.

Now about funny crushes...

- I find Sacha Baron Cohen very attractive. He looks all right without his costumes and he seems incredibly clever and funny.

- I wouldn't say no to Rhys Ifans. He's all interesting and lanky and exotic, and as Captain Hook he actually looked handsome.

- I really like French soccer player Lilian Thuram (oh yeah he's a man). His personality, his voice and sense of humour always dazzled me.

- Back to his glory days, I really fancied Steve McManaman. He seemed so goofy and sweet and people said he was really nice.

- Spanish soccer players Pepe Reina and Joan Capdevila are funny as hell and got all the party going on. I love how Capdevila could goof around with his head in a bucket and give a perfectly serious interview and also make himself respected in a rather funny way with a rather impolite TV host.

- Viggo Mortensen is so sensitive, smart, interesting and down to Earth that I like him even without that Aragorn hair and beard that made him look so smoking hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Michele O'Neill of The Shinners can blow me up any time!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

blueser wrote: »
    Melissa McCarthy.

*runs away and hides*

She's after losing some amount of weight.

[img][/img]https://i.img.ie/0ce.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Elizabeth Marvel who plays president elect Keane in the TV series Homeland

You might need to stop eating garlic first Jimmy.:)

zyanya wrote: »
    I fancy ginger men. I would love to date someone who looked like Domhnall Gleeson or Michael Fassbender, and I adore freckly men, much along the lines of Eddie Redmayne. Shame I'm Latin American and we don't get a lot of those here. Now, those guys are hot, but I even like Danila Polyakov, who looks one third male, one third female, one third skeleton.

Now about funny crushes...

- I find Sacha Baron Cohen very attractive. He looks all right without his costumes and he seems incredibly clever and funny.

- I wouldn't say no to Rhys Ifans. He's all interesting and lanky and exotic, and as Captain Hook he actually looked handsome.

- I really like French soccer player Lilian Thuram (oh yeah he's a man). His personality, his voice and sense of humour always dazzled me.

- Back to his glory days, I really fancied Steve McManaman. He seemed so goofy and sweet and people said he was really nice.

- Spanish soccer players Pepe Reina and Joan Capdevila are funny as hell and got all the party going on. I love how Capdevila could goof around with his head in a bucket and give a perfectly serious interview and also make himself respected in a rather funny way with a rather impolite TV host.

- Viggo Mortensen is so sensitive, smart, interesting and down to Earth that I like him even without that Aragorn hair and beard that made him look so smoking hot.
    Just the 11 Zyanya? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

not a one off them that unusual either, surely, I mean, I guess redmayne is? But the rest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

I've a bit of a thing for Louis Theroux. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Ah that 's definitely not unusual. He's not bad looking and he's very attractive personality wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Right, let's get back on track.
    Lena Dunham.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

David Jason when he played Rincewind.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

furiousox wrote: »
    Right, let's get back on track.
    Lena Dunham.
    Yep, back on track we go and that covers the (cruel and) unusual alright.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Iona Institute spokesperson Maria Steen

Maria-3.jpg

Yeah, she's not exactly unusual (giggidy!)... more who she represents I guess!!

Jaysus - I'd leave her in need of confession let me tell you. Who knew fundy Christian types could be so damn hot!:pac:

Nicola Sturgeon, I'd ride all her Scottish issues out of her.

I'm after triggering my own article 50 after legs-it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anton Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

not a one off them that unusual either, surely, I mean, I guess redmayne is? But the rest?

People here think I'm crazy for liking most of them and never liking Brad Pitt all that much! :) I'd rather have any of those. My friends think Fassbender is handsome, Reina is not a looker but is attractive, Polyakov, Thuram and Capdevila are fugly, Baron-Cohen, McManaman and Ifans are funny looking, Redmayne, Mortensen and Gleeson are "not too bad, but hmmm". I'd pick any of them over Brad Pitt, even younger Brad Pitt, anytime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

He looks like his hunky cousin Justin Theroux but he's been injected with nerd serum

• Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Prob not unusual but Imelda May is looking quite Milfy with her new look

http://cdn-04.independent.ie/incoming/article34848435.ece/aeb24/AUTOCROP/w620/imelda.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Louis Theroux is a dreamboat.

I have a thing for Jack White, that disgusts a lot of my female friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

The farmers wife on "big week on the farm".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement