Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

pilly wrote: »
    James Spader. Even more so now he's older. :o

It's the voice as well. Like being rubbed by warm velvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Parker Shnabel from the Gold Rush series. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2jp27YHV5Zc/maxresdefault.jpg

Mads Mikkelsen. And even sexier as Hannibal. Which says a lot about me!

Dawn from the UK Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,325 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Dawn from the UK Office.

She was lovely back in the day.

Lucy%20Davis%20poses%20for%20a%20picture%20at%20the%20BAFTA%20LA's%20Inaugural%20British%20Comedy%20Awards%202008

So when watching Wonder Woman and getting that "I know that face" feeling, I was shocked when the penny dropped...

316A70F500000578-3457027-Vintage_In_keeping_with_the_fashion_of_the_time_Lucy_covered_up_-m-120_1456063366244.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Brenda Power

Is this a "I'll get my coat" post do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Steve F wrote: »
    Brenda Power

No, that'd be this Brenda

Evoke-brenda.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Dawn from the UK Office.

I thought you meant someone you worked with! I was thinking that's nice but we have no clue what she looks like!

DrPhilG wrote: »
    She was lovely back in the day.

I remember fancying the sh'it out of her when I was about 14 seeing The Office, just remembered her the other day and thought she might be suitable for this thread :P

dawn_mtg_1024.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Dawn from The Office, aka Jasper Carrott's daughter!

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but Dr. Rhona Mahony has a certain look about her. It must be the power suits.

rhona.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

furiousox wrote: »
    Dawn from The Office, aka Jasper Carrott's daughter!

the funny thing is she doesn't look at bit like him..is she adopted?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Steve F wrote: »
    Brenda Power

Please post back and confirm you are having a laugh. You have let it hang out there for too long. The lads in the office are starting to take this seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^

she's actually a very attractive woman with her hair down

God no, I prefer it up and "severe" looking. I'm a bit weird that way, I don't like short hair on women but I do prefer long hair to be tied up, be it ponytail, braid or in a bun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

Alison Cowzer from Dragons' Den

alison-cowser.jpg

As long as she's in that green dress...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

philstar wrote: »
    the funny thing is she doesn't look at bit like him..is she adopted?

In the extras on The Office DVD she was telling a story of when someone found out he was her dad.

The person asked her at what point did she changes her surname given her famous dad and said asked at what point did you think Carrot is my dads real surname.

Shemale wrote: »
    In the extras on The Office DVD she was telling a story of when someone found out he was her dad.

The person asked her at what point did she changes her surname given her famous dad and said asked at what point did you think Carrot is my dads real surname.

Lol I love that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Shemale wrote: »

Reminds me of a story about Lilly Allen - When she first made it big, someone was giving her grief (can't remember who) saying she only got where she was because of her father. Her response - "I've had a word with my dad, he said he'd be willing to adopt you, if you think it would help your career":D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭badabing106

Theresa villiers

[IMG][/img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2506/3989130715_cef45f1332_b.jpg

I have a deep crush. The mix of charisma, posh British accent, high intelligence and power. Mischievous smile. Every thing I look for in a woman

Theresa villiers

3989130715_cef45f1332_b.jpg

I have a deep crush. The mix of charisma, posh British accent, high intelligence and power. Mischievous smile. Every thing I look for in a woman

She's the spit of her old man

showbiz-jimmy-hill.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

whitehouse spokeswoman

sarah huckabee sanders

Trump_Communications_88108.jpg-9d5e3_c0-0-3650-2128_s885x516.jpg?1da77e51b8eff4723434d93b70714e7e63b85ac5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Katrín Jakobsdóttir, possibly the next pm of Iceland.

3488468618_faf0fb8c7d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Rabid Pro-Lifer and ultra conservative Catholic who works for the Iona Institute, Maria Steen.

hqdefault.jpg

My politics is far removed from hers. I still would though. That is if she does of course, she could well be still a virgin waiting for her wedding night

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭milhous

Sussie Dent ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭milhous

milhous wrote: »
    Sussie Dent ftw

Sorry, dictionary corner on countdown.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Rabid Pro-Lifer and ultra conservative Catholic who works for the Iona Institute, Maria Steen.

If she'd cannibalised a string of blokes after luring them to her lair, then maybe fair enough, but the fact her world view doesn't chime with your own doesn't make her unusual - she's a very good looking lady.

2017-07-23_opi_33115955_I1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yeah but it would be unusual for me to be with someone whose beliefs see sex as strictly for procreation and not for the pleasure that it is, thats all. Her strict religious beliefs would not be left at the bedroom door. Anyway those type of girls have no sense of adventure in the bedroom so despite the fact she is pretty chances are it would be a major let down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

milhous wrote: »
    Sussie Dent ftw

What's unusual about Susie? She's gorgeous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement