Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

Clare Daly

Please tell me that's a joke.....................
    Absolutely not. She can have my vote anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

She's sort of quare-lookin', but I can't help finding Kirsten Schaal (an American actress) strangely attractive.

kristen-schaal-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

She's sort of quare-lookin', but I can't help finding Kirsten Schaal (an American actress) strangely attractive.

kristen-schaal-4.jpg

Yep, I'll give you that one. Certainly unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Oops! wrote: »
    Any film i've ever seen her in i always thought she was perfect wife material!

Is that a compliment? I’m not sure it’s what a girl wants to here, or what the “lads” over in the other thread are thinking about.

Still, I suppose, someone is always “pulling it” over another man’s, or woman’s, wife.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

Apparently for some people (my brother & my best mate) Sara Pascoe comes under this heading. Reasons included, her voice, her politics, her teeth and her hair.

xSara-Pascoe-230x345.jpg.pagespeed.ic.m0y95fb_E6.jpg

I thought she's pretty good looking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

kristen-schaal-4.jpg

I don't understand why, but although I wouldn't find her attractive as far as looks go, there is something strangely appealing about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Lady Sovereign, who looked a bit like Mel C, and isn't much around anymore.
    41730438_308176280000078_4213814017188823155_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fvno1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&oh=ca8b9b629cd03766550c604ae7345ea5&oe=5DDAE75A&ig_cache_key=MTg3Mjc5MzY2NTM3MDcwMDM5Nw%3D%3D.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Young Lene Lovich
    tumblr_o1j2955uej1uj0sv7o1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Anna Torv in Mindhunter.
    Not immediately "gorgeous" but she has a laid back confidence in the series that makes her very attractive.

large.jpg

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

One of the McPoyle brothers from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

C0-AF9831-98-A0-471-B-8-E8-B-8-C0-B08118-A5-F.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the red haired girl that appears in the milk commercial before the weather forecast on RTE

(can't find a picture of her)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I don't understand why, but although I wouldn't find her attractive as far as looks go, there is something strangely appealing about her.

Do you find Barbara Streisand attractive too?

Reminds me of her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

furiousox wrote: »
    Anna Torv in Mindhunter.
    Not immediately "gorgeous" but she has a laid back confidence in the series that makes her very attractive.

large.jpg

Any of the female lawyers in the D.A.s office get my vote. Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Absolutely not. She can have my vote anytime.

She's certainly improved a lot since she gave up the smokes. But that voice grates on my ear, not nearly as bad as Coppinger's, but still too whiny for my taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Portsalon wrote: »
    She's certainly improved a lot since she gave up the smokes. But that voice grates on my ear, not nearly as bad as Coppinger's, but still too whiny for my taste.
    Thats what you get when you forget you were born and reared in Kildare and try to get some street cred by having a Dubballin wuuurkin class accent.
    You wont hear too much of it now that she has enlisted in the Euro gravy train where she will be seen as the token leftie from Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Joanna in the ufc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,267 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

CR010.jpg

Cate_Blanchett_Cannes_2018_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

I don't really have a type, as it were. But if I did, they wouldn't be it, I don't think. However, these two I've always thought were attractive in an odd way.

^^^^ Both those ladies are straight up good-looking!

^^^^ Both those ladies are straight up good-looking!

But unusual.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Tony EH wrote: »
    But unusual.
    The first woman, Charlotte Rampling was a famous model and actress and sex symbol in the 1960's and 70's. Maybe unusual in the sense of someone today under 40 to think of her, but in her heyday, not unusual at all.

Charlotte%2BRampling%2Bcasual%2Bstyle.jpg

ef18d2ba643a4a048ff007ec36f9a875.jpg

Charlotte-Rampling-1984.jpg

8af5c0bb9983126b5ebca88f4e6cf764.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Maybe.

I wouldn't consider her a "usual" beauty though, especially when other models and actresses of the period are considered.

I'm not sure anyone under 40 would even know who she is though.

Tony EH wrote: »
    Maybe.

I wouldn't consider her a "usual" beauty though, especially when other models and actresses of the period are considered.

I'm not sure anyone under 40 would even know who she is though.

Any who likes old films would! I’m 35 and knew who she was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

4EE50E7100000578-6034733-Talking_on_ITV_this_week_about_how_wining_the_lottery_has_affect-m-35_1533637992356.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT0004269738771.jpg

1_Callie-Rogers.jpg

Britain's youngest ever lotto winner Callie Rogers. Definitely spent the money well on her implants anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

4EE50E7100000578-6034733-Talking_on_ITV_this_week_about_how_wining_the_lottery_has_affect-m-35_1533637992356.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT0004269738771.jpg

1_Callie-Rogers.jpg

Britain's youngest ever lotto winner Callie Rogers. Definitely spent the money well on her implants anyway.

And wasted it on that poxy neck tattoo. She looks like she's drugged up in that last pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Julia Hartley Brewer.

filthy.

Very good shout on Hartley Brewer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Julia Hartley Brewer.

filthy.

Most definitely. Great spot, she is divine.

julia2.jpg
    45D6BFD700000578-5033455-Julia_Hartley_Brewer-a-19_1509413424305.jpgDKRsApuW0AI57MQ.jpg

The words polish and chrome spring to mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

Cillian murphy in peaky blinders

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Tory politician Sayeeda Warsi used to appear on TV regularly a few years ago, I must admit I liked the look of her :o

Sayeeda-Warsi.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

For some strange reason.. Lucy Worsley..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement