Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,563 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Aubrey Plaza is an absolute ride..

She should be in the other thread..

I'm pretty sure she has been, a few times.

She's filthy gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Nothing unusual about fancying Alyson Hannigan either.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,417 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Plopsu wrote: »
    Nothing unusual about fancying Alyson Hannigan either.

there absolutely isn't. Though they managed to find the absolutely worst pic of her there is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Jennifer Capriati.
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTD1SURyLKHMWYJwK9hNY1XvQHw4SRd64wio1HYOz0uI0cZB-4H
    acd8aeabcc4a8679190a5fcfa53d46f8.jpg
    2af61815a1_J.jpg

....Ah God, someone's gonna tell me it's not unusual, right? Ok, so here's a picture of her looking like an ordinary doll you'd see begging for change on Grafton Street.

3298D4AD00000578-0-image-a-13_1459111624079.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Lantern-jawed ex-BBC Business presenter Steph McGovern.

Sadly she is attracted to women, not overweight, depressed 53 yr-old men.

• Advertisement

Aubrey Plaza is an absolute ride..

She should be in the other thread..

Page 52 of said other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,502 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I hate to be like one of those mullahs of the thread, but Aubrey Plaza? Unusual? She's well known and widely considered to be a very good looking woman.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I posted this a while back but dammit I would still bend Simon Harris over a barrel and show him the 32 counties.

I really do not know why.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Patrica power from room to improve , just doing it for me !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Arghus wrote: »
    I hate to be like one of those mullahs of the thread, but Aubrey Plaza? Unusual? She's well known and widely considered to be a very good looking woman.

It’s perfectly ok to voice your own “concerns”, in my opinion, A. And, I, personally, agree with you in this case.

The “issue” really comes from how the, self-appointed, “mullahs” express theirs. Full of bile and venom.

How I disagree with a post is simply by not “thanking” it. Same goes for the “hot” thread. But nothing wrong with simply disagreeing with a “contribution”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Patrica power from room to improve , just doing it for me !

You’d miss Lisa O’Brien too though. Great smile.

P1.whylisa1.jpg

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

It’s perfectly ok to voice your own “concerns”, in my opinion, A. And, I, personally, agree with you in this case.

The “issue” really comes from how the, self-appointed, “mullahs” express theirs. Full of bile and venom.

How I disagree with a post is simply by not “thanking” it. Same goes for the “hot” thread. But nothing wrong with simply disagreeing with a “contribution”.

"What's" the "story" with "these" "?" "?" "?" Do "you" have a "quota" that "must" be "used"? Is "it" an "O" C D "thing", or "do" you "just" not "understand" how "they" "should" be "used"?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,037 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I need Patricia Power to give me orders and survey my quantities

• Registered Users Posts: 12,324 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

The wife of "youtube star" Ladbaby.

Rox.jpg

Thought that was Jade Goody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

wiggle16 wrote: »
    I posted this a while back but dammit I would still bend Simon Harris over a barrel and show him the 32 counties.

I really do not know why.

And to think people worried about me when I said I'd like to do bold things to John Bercow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Caroline Flint

uk labour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Racist, hate-mongering, unauthorised diplomacy mission organising and, frankly, overall ****, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Caroline Flint

uk labour
    ...UK Home Secretary Priti Patel.

Two very beautiful ladies. I wonder if the chungfellits need a thread "Oul' Wans* That Give Me The Horden"?? :pac:

* Any woman in her forties or fifties.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

jimgoose wrote: »
    Two very beautiful ladies. I wonder if the chungfellits need a thread "Oul' Wans* That Give Me The Horden"?? :pac:

* Any woman in her forties or fifties.

Sigh. Another lecture. Feck away off with your young fellas schtick.

She's a loathsome ****, who repulses me in pretty much every single way, hence finding her attractive is pretty unusual. Is that ok by your lofty standards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Sigh. Another lecture. Feck away off with your young fellas schtick.

She's a loathsome ****, who repulses me in pretty much every single way, hence finding her attractive is pretty unusual. Is that ok by your lofty standards?

Ah, calm down ta be fucked! :pac::pac::pac:

Having watched a few episodes of 'Inspector George Gently' recently, all I can say is, Martin Shaw - yes please. I definitely would. He was in his sixties when the series was filmed. Definitely a hot sixty something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Unusual is completely subjective and I’m not sure this qualifies. I’m an avid Irish Rugby fan and I think I’d be exiled from the country if I ever admitted it out loud but I have a serious crush on Owen Farrell, England captain.

Yes I know he’s arrogant and cocky beyond belief and couldn’t tackle legally to save his life but I still would 😳

Unusual is completely subjective and I’m not sure this qualifies. I’m an avid Irish Rugby fan and I think I’d be exiled from the country if I ever admitted it out loud but I have a serious crush on Owen Farrell, England captain.

Yes I know he’s arrogant and cocky beyond belief and couldn’t tackle legally to save his life but I still would 😳

I’m still surprised every time I hear him speak.

Always expecting the usual “posh” southern English accent but instead you’re met with a thick Northern one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Having watched a few episodes of 'Inspector George Gently' recently, all I can say is, Martin Shaw - yes please. I definitely would. He was in his sixties when the series was filmed. Definitely a hot sixty something.

Just looking at him now in the professionals on itv4. Yummy!

Just looking at him now in the professionals on itv4. Yummy!

I think he got better looking with age. Definite silver fox now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Izzie Balmer from Antiques Road Trip

10396652?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

Loves me some antiques :D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Definitely a hot sixty something.

9?

Plopsu wrote: »
    9?

:D:D:D

• Advertisement