Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Mary Steenburgen, unusual only in that she's over 60 and gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

I felt a bit of a stirring last night when I saw Eamon Gilmore on the box :D

......................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I felt a bit of a stirring last night when I saw Eamon Gilmore on the box :D

......................:eek:

you should see him in the flesh, hes a very charismatic man!

used to live with a girl who had an unhealthy love for enda kenny, (like she stuck pictures of him on our fridge). when i mentioned gilmore was attending a work related event once, she was desperate for a ticket as she thought enda was going to be there too. it was funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

cactuspaw wrote: »
    used to live with a girl who had an unhealthy love for enda kenny, (like she stuck pictures of him on our fridge)

I think we have a mutual friend! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I think we have a mutual friend! :)

Either that or it's contagious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Louis CK. I want to tear the clothes off him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

I wouldn't say fancy as such, and I know she is a malignant c'unt personality wise, but I'd say Katie Hopkins is a great ride. Just has that "I'd pull some random young bloke pissed off my head on the girls hen night do" look.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

I wouldn't say fancy as such, and I know she is a malignant c'unt personality wise, but I'd say Katie Hopkins is a great ride. Just has that look.:pac:

She won't go near you with a name like that :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

I wouldn't say fancy as such, and I know she is a malignant c'unt personality wise, but I'd say Katie Hopkins is a great ride. Just has that "I'd pull some random young bloke pissed off my head on the girls hen night do" look.:pac:

Filthy....
    Was she on the apprentice or celeb BB or something like that!!!
    She looks like a right posh horsey girl type..
    bet she'd love a role in the hay:D to make her go nay :eek:
    Ron your the man i elect to try it out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I'd say Katie Hopkins is a great ride. Just has that "I'd pull some random young bloke pissed off my head on the girls hen night do" look.:pac:

Leaving her obnoxious manner aside, she's like the incestuous spawn of Dennis & Carol Thatcher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Leaving her obnoxious manner aside, she's like the incestuous spawn of Dennis & Carol Thatcher.

Ah you still would. She'd show you a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭snaphook

c_man wrote: »
    Maura Derrane...:o

Ah now, she's a gorgeous looking woman.

snaphook wrote: »
    Ah now, she's a gorgeous looking woman.

Thats not in question...but its what she does when she opens her mouth that turns most people off her!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Fairuza Balk : I can't explain it, she moves me.

travis1976 wrote: »
    Fairuza Balk : I can't explain it, she moves me.

Tis cos she seems like a right filthy young wan that'd be into loads of funky stuff
    She'd teach a normal man a trick or two

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭stpaddy99

great call Katie hopkins....shes argumentative opinionated and a major wind up merchant....shes not pretty in fact she can look downright ugly....and yet theres something about her too....nice hair pretty-ish eyes , pretty toned body...bitch lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Cathy Newman, C4 news presenter. Not sure what is is but she's been giving me the chills recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Karl Pilkington, I personally don't find it that unusual cause hes lovely, but others do, so jealous of Suzanne :pac:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I've recently discovered the hilarity of Republic of Telly.........and a worrying crush on Bernard O'Shea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

That Sofia from the Dolmio ads has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Skylar White, something about her....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I thought I'd be the first to mention Dr. Lucy Worsley, the historian, but three folks here beat me to it. One of those ladies who radiates intelligence, even when she's talking about toilet paper:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Danny dyer.
    PHWOAR!!
    God I'd LOVE to do stuff to that man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

Bargain Hunt's, Kate Alcock, blonde, posh.....and probably bangs like a barn door!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I'd bait lumps out of the bird that referees the snooker matches.

Sexy scottish accent on her

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

kevin spacey and idris elba

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Bassfish

That pastry chef girl from The Restaurant, Jesus when she said she was an 80% cocoa kind of girl, christ I nearly required sedation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd bait lumps out of the bird that referees the snooker matches

Michaela Tabb?? I think that's her name anyway.

I was watching the quarter final that she was refereeing and I swear the camera man must have been in love with her or something. He kept panning to her at EVERY opportunity. Even started with her feet and panned right up to her head. It was almost while he was doing it he was thinking, "Someday you'll be mine."

Pretty stalkerish and, frankly, quite scary! :D :P

Anyway, on a somewhat related note, I'd love to mount Hazel Irvine!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Mr. Blobby

Them sexy yellow spots.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Catching up with Breaking Bad - only a year behind everyone and his sister - and been noticing Marie (Betsy Brandt) a lot more. I don't know if I "fancy" her as such, but she seems ... interesting. ;)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement