Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

He's a cheater who left his wife for a nurse, so you've a chance

But he's not a nice person so meh

it's a fantasy... don't ruin it now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The wife in Family Guy

That's Lois Griffin.... :)

....and sure, while we're on cartoon characters, I'll go with Hayley (or whatever way she spells it!) Smith from American Dad! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Resonator75

Julia Bradbury

500 miles of broken glass and bare feet would not stop me...

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

He's a cheater who left his wife for a nurse, so you've a chance

But he's not a nice person so meh

I don't know if that's a fully accurate description..

http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/55031/stephen-hawking-book-reveals-anguish-his-two-marriages
    But Wilde also succumbed to depression after the birth of their third child in 1979, finding it "difficult to cope with the demands of a young family and a husband confined to a wheelchair," The Independent reports. Seeking someone who would marry her and look after her children after Hawking died, she met a musician called Jonathan Jones and "installed" him in a room in the apartment she shared with Hawking.

"I would have objected, but I too was expecting an early death and felt I needed someone to support the children when I was gone," writes Hawking in My Brief History.

The situation gradually deteriorated. "In the end I could stand the situation no longer, and in 1990 I moved out to a flat with one of my nurses, Elaine Mason," writes Hawking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2189306.ece/alternates/s615/Main-Brenda-Blethyn.jpg

Theres something about Brenda Blethyn, I can't put my finger on it. I think its the Helen Mirren factor.

• Advertisement

marwelie wrote: »
    http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2189306.ece/alternates/s615/Main-Brenda-Blethyn.jpg

Theres something about Brenda Blethyn, I can't put my finger on it. I think its the Helen Mirren factor.

No, you're just a bit drunk that's all.

Have a cup of tea, sleep it off and you'll be OK in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Fiona Shaw, Irish turned London based luvvie

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

this was pointed out to me from a lovely guy i friend zoned, i've a really bad habit of liking guys who are prick, and i can't even deny it. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Julia Bradbury

500 miles of broken glass and bare feet would not stop me...

I'll see you her and raise you the new countryfile presenter. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

dd972 wrote: »
    Fiona Shaw, Irish turned London based luvvie

That is unusual

Used to go out with a girl with the same name

She was unusual too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

J. Marston wrote: »
    Kristin Schaal, she's plays the weirdo in a lot of comedy stuff.

It's more unusual than the likes of Buffy and Donna from The 70's show anyway!

God I hate her so much, but yet... yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

It's no secret I have a soft spot for handsome gentlemen with British accents but lately, I've found myself getting a bit weak in the knees over Sir Anthony Hopkins. I'm not sure if it's the soothing, calming voice, those lovely big baby blue eyes or the fact he's just generally a pleasure to watch in everything. I don't find him *sexy* or anything... I just think I could easily fall asleep listening to him reading Shakespherian sonnets. His voice is like chocolate.
    He was also quite dashing when he was a young one too. Apparently, he's 74 this year! He's aged well like a fine bottle of Chianti! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

McChubbin wrote: »
    It's no secret I have a soft spot for handsome gentlemen with British accents but lately, I've found myself getting a bit weak in the knees over Sir Anthony Hopkins. I'm not sure if it's the soothing, calming voice, those lovely big baby blue eyes or the fact he's just generally a pleasure to watch in everything. I don't find him *sexy* or anything... I just think I could easily fall asleep listening to him reading Shakespherian sonnets. His voice is like chocolate.
    He was also quite dashing when he was a young one too. Apparently, he's 74 this year! He's aged well like a fine bottle of Chianti! :D
    77 actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

funtime93 wrote: »
    77 actually.
    Ahh, my bad. Still, he does cut quite a dash. That knowing twinkle of mischief in his eyes gets me every time. I'm a sucker for a blue eyed English gent. :D

Going back to men I'd like to.. ahem.. "get friendly with"... surprised that Alan Cumming (:pac: ) has yet to be mentioned in these pages. No matter. I shall remedy the situation! :D

Bam! And here sans make-up! I really should start watching The Good Wife...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Already mentioned on this thread...can't explain why I like him (not my usual type)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Resonator75

Oh yeah, Jenny Agutter in American Werewolf in London. Be still my teenage hormones....

http://roosterillusionreviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/an-american-werewolf-jennyagutter.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tinseldreamz

Russell Watson. Jaysus, he's old enough to be my dad..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Ruth langsford is some woman for her age, always looks good. Def Dr Dawn from embar bodies.
    Jennifer garner gets my top vote though. Chelsea Clinton gets a close second

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Katey Sagel (Peg Bundy from Married with children), hang-up from my teenage days!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,363 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Imelda May

The blond in her hair makes her hot IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Oh yeah, Jenny Agutter in American Werewolf in London. Be still my teenage hormones....

http://roosterillusionreviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/an-american-werewolf-jennyagutter.png

Jenny Agutter, unusual?

Unusually beautiful, maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,887 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Marcia Cross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Kathy Burke ( touched up ), Delia Smith, Gloria Hunniford, Martha Stewart.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Paz Lenchantin (currently found playing bass with the pixies)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

I'm 32 and I would love to bang Helen Mirren there i said it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I really fancied Rik Mayall when he was in Bottom. I liked him all sweaty and desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭tastyt

Fearne Britton, big curvy and mad for it !!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

TheDriver wrote: »
    Ruth langsford is some woman for her age, always looks good. Def Dr Dawn from embar bodies.
    Jennifer garner gets my top vote though. Chelsea Clinton gets a close second

Chelsea clinton actually looks a lot like Kristin Schaal...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Imelda May

The blond in her hair makes her hot IMO

shes all kinds of hot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

McChubbin wrote: »

I fell in love with him around about here...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement