Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kilkennyfella

Janine from Eastenders - Actress Charlie Brooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

No sure how unusual it is in it's own right but I'd love a shot of Suzie Dent!
    Were it get's strange is I think I'd actually take her over Rachel Riley, should some unusually fortunate chain of events lead to me for some reason being offered the choice:D

Susie has been mentioned several times. She's not outstandingly gorgeous but more kind of girl next door. I would actually say that she's probably one of the most genuine personalities on tv. Rachel Riley gets more talk time but Susie never gets above her station.
    Not exactly the most exciting jobs in the world but does it with aplomb.
    Theres a recent outtake clip where one of the contestants comes up with areola then Nick Hewer introduces her origins of words using the phrase "Susies special spot". The poor woman is in hysterics.
    Would definitely be on a list of famoss people I'd like to meet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

No sure how unusual it is in it's own right but I'd love a shot of Suzie Dent!
    Were it get's strange is I think I'd actually take her over Rachel Riley, should some unusually fortunate chain of events lead to me for some reason being offered the choice:D

It's pretty unusual to be choosing her over Rachel Riley to be fair! Riley has a funny looking head but my god the body on her...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

J Mysterio wrote: »
    It's pretty unusual to be choosing her over Rachel Riley to be fair! Riley has a funny looking head but my god the body on her...

You think Rachel Riley has a funny looking head?

She's about as close to what most people would consider perfection as possible?!? As in, utterly flawless.

http://res.cloudinary.com/uktv/image/upload/v1401879401/x7mkg8jxiciwjwoz5liu.jpg
    Janine from Eastenders - Actress Charlie Brooks.

I think you're doing it wrong...

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/National+Television+Awards+2010+Arrivals+sjq2a7FYeqDl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

J Mysterio wrote: »

She's bloody gorgeous full stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

That pastry chef one on The Restaurant is not three bad. Seems to be a bitta craic as well. Would give her some dessert :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Sarah Millican. Such a cutie, and seems like a right laugh too.

Also, I've developed yet another man crush. This time it's with Jon Richardson.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Matta Harri

Dutchess wrote: »
    Hugh Laurie

Oh my god yes. I love him in House.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Wilberto wrote: »

Also, I've developed yet another man crush. This time it's with Jon Richardson.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

That pastry chef one on The Restaurant is not three bad. Seems to be a bitta craic as well. Would give her some dessert :p

Louise Lennox is beautiful. Theres nothing unusual about her ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

annascott wrote: »
    :eek:

TBH, the accent helps. A lot. :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

TBH, the accent helps. A lot. :D:)

You're one sick weirdo ;)

She has a voice like nails on a chalkboard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Your winning this thread Wilberto!

This woman.... with the voice of Jimmy Nail!
    old-sarah-millican-010%5B7%5D.jpg

I couldnt , I just couldn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'm on Wilbertos side.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

Mary Therese Winifred Robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Asarlai

Simon Coveney. I would love to have a run around the farm with him. He also seems such a nice guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Chelsea Peretti...nose like an eagles beak, but still tickles my fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Current Rose of Tralee Maria Walsh, I know she swings for the other side but she is stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I think mr and mrs obama are both very good looking lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

STIG83 wrote: »
    Current Rose of Tralee Maria Walsh, I know she swings for the other side but she is stunning.

She's a stunner. Hardly somebody who would be considered unusual to fancy.

Plus, go on, admit it, the fact that she swings for the other side makes her even more attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Watched Corrie for the first time in ages last night and realised that there is something cute about Julie (the kind of eccentric blonde one Dev is ridin').

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

think ill get mobbed for this but ricky gervais not sure what it is but he was very handsome in his younger days!

oh and gordan ramsey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

John Lyons TD, saw him on tele last night and he's a bit tasty

Also Sue Perkins is my current girl crush, I'm not gay but for her I'd be willing to make an exception

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

hollster2 wrote: »

.....oh and gordan ramsey :)

+1000!!! :D

twirlagig wrote: »
    +1000!!! :D
    glad im not the only one hehe :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bb1234567

hollster2 wrote: »
    think ill get mobbed for this but ricky gervais not sure what it is but he was very handsome in his younger days!

oh and gordan ramsey :)

HOW HOW HOW ricky gervais is practically the only person talked about in this thread that I fail to find even slightly sexually appealing

but ramsey yessss

bb1234567 wrote: »
    HOW HOW HOW ricky gervais is practically the only person talked about in this thread that I fail to find even slightly sexually appealing

but ramsey yessss
    hahahaa see I dont know what it is :o just think hes got sex appeal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

hollster2 wrote:
    hahahaa see I dont know what it is  just think hes got sex appeal 

I'd say he is good at the filthy talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

bb1234567 wrote: »
    HOW HOW HOW ricky gervais is practically the only person talked about in this thread that I fail to find even slightly sexually appealing...

Agreed! I just couldn't! Not if I was p1ssed as a fart and dying for the roide!!! :D

• Advertisement

twirlagig wrote: »
    Agreed! I just couldn't! Not if I was p1ssed as a fart and dying for the roide!!! :D
    hahaha brilliant:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement