Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

STIG83 wrote: »
    Just looked her up, need to start watching Corrie more I think.
    Stunning lady.

Ditto. Definitely MILF material. She looks like she'd topple over if you gave her a nudge.

Rhea Seehorn from 'Better Call Saul' is looking cuter with each episode. I like her deepish voice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Mark Rylance - never heard of him before
    Wolf Hall, but I am weak at the knees for him ever since :)

+1. I tuned into Wolf Hall mainly to have a look at Damien Lewis as I had liked him in Homeland. But Mark Rylance really caught my eye...like you was weak at the knees for him and was really looking forward to each episode and miss the series now it's finished!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

David Mitchell. God knows why.
    I think his sarcasm and the rants he goes off on in 'Would I Lie to You' does something to me!?
    It's a wierd one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

David Mitchell. God knows why.
    I think his sarcasm and the rants he goes off on in 'Would I Lie to You' does something to me!?
    It's a wierd one.

He must be doing something right because his wife is hot (Victoria Coren Mitchell).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Dickerty wrote: »
    How is that unusual? He's as mainstream as they come...so to speak...

The girl from the half-Asian family in Gogglebox, Katy Michaels...

Er they're Greek!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Speaking of Soap characters, Una Crawford O Brien who plays Renee Phelan in Fair City.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

David Wicks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Disappointed at the lack of Twink fans. A sandwich with her and the daughter Chloe would be a dream come through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,480 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Eutow wrote: »
    He must be doing something right because his wife is hot (Victoria Coren Mitchell).

I think he should write a book about how he managed that. he would sell millions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I think he should write a book about how he managed that. he would sell millions.

I genuinely think it's not that much of a secret that the way to a girls heart is through laughter. David Mitchell, like him or loath him, is still a humorous individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Conor O'Shea. Dev from Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

spud82 wrote: »
    Conor O'Shea. Dev from Corrie

Conor O'Shea-not that unusual at all...roide in fact
    Dev...well ya..a bit unusual alright..is it the over-emphasis of every single shouted syllable??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Conor O'Shea-not that unusual at all...roide in fact
    Dev...well ya..a bit unusual alright..is it the over-emphasis of every single shouted syllable??:D

Something like that. Well basically I was in Manchester, at the train station and I was coming out of a shop. I had a giant suitcase on wheels and they got stuck in the newspaper stand and I fell and took a mound of newspapers with me. I was mortified. This guy comes over and helps me up and asks am I ok, I look up and its Dev. I say really loudly sound Dev love, see you later hon. Ever since I like him

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Seanf999

Rachel Mcadams, not in the 'oh ya she'd get it' kind of way but i think she's unbelievably attractive as person not just looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Golaco

Seanf999 wrote: »
    Rachel Mcadams, not in the 'oh ya she'd get it' kind of way but i think she's unbelievably attractive as person not just looks.

Yep! Ever since Wedding Crashers

Seanf999 wrote: »

C'mon, she's a bona fide heartthrob. If she wasn't so gorgeous you wouldn't give two craps about her personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Seanf999

C'mon, she's a bona fide hearthrob. If she wasn't so gorgeous you wouldn't give two craps about her personality.

I've had this discussion with friends and some of them said 'well she's ok but nothing to go mad over'
    Of course her looks are a huge plus but she's not typical 'bimbo good looking'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I don't think fancying someone because they're almost universally considered beautiful, but not good looking in a "bimbo" sense, is unusual.
    In fact, it couldn't be more normal.
    Some people here seem to think it's strange to fancy someone who's not normally spread across the pages of "Nuts" or "Zoo."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

No, that guy is definitely more classy than the rest of us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

James Spader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Adam Sandler o.O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Big Boo from Orange is the New Black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

eviltwin wrote: »
    Big Boo from Orange is the New Black

Now THATS unusual!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Scarlett Moffatt from Gogglebox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

niamh from fair city

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

jezzer wrote: »
    niamh from fair city

We're like peas in a pod you and me.. Same taste in women anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Heather Anne Campbell from whose line is it anyway and drew Carey's improviganza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

jezzer wrote: »
    niamh from fair city
    Not unusual at all.I'd kill me nan to get a crack at niamh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Jo Whiley (only unusual because I don't know anyone else who either fancies her or even knows who she is)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement