Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you fancy...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

googlebotatronic saying:

Susie Dent, Lexicographer
    Susie Dent is an English lexicographer. She is best known for her work in Dictionary Corner on Countdown on Channel 4. Wikipedia
    Born: November 19, 1964 (age 50 OMG), Woking, United Kingdom
    Spouse: Paul Atkins
    TV shows: Countdown
    Education: Somerville College, Oxford, Princeton University, University of Oxford

A decent business card too, likely not printed on one of the 'value/starter' range vistaprint and the high street bureaus offer.
    But lexicographer sound like someone who reads HGV driver's mileage, literati-linguistic-optimiser sounds better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Wow whatever age it is fair play ms Dent!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

I stand corrected. 50 it is. I consider her one of the most genuine personalities on tv today. No facade, grandeur or bullcrap with this lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Indeed, the polar opposite to kimmy cardagin, whose only skill is operating a phone camera.

Perhaps SD has figured out the secret to molecular level anti-ageing, and/or time travel.
    Nearly twice as much experience as the equally pleasant numbers lady in the frocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Our very own Sinéad Kissane, the TV3 News sports presenter, has a fantastic pair of legs. It's no wonder they give her a quick full-length shot (HONK!) while panning from one segment to another. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Switched on BBC2 just now, and Victoria Derbyshire is presenting her daily political program. I was wondering where I'd heard her name before: it was as a BBC Radio 5 Live newsreader over the years, then the occasional Newsnight (post-Paxman). This seems to be a pattern for me: I have a thing for intelligent, stern, professional ladies, the taller the better. :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Susie Dent....
    Born: November 19, 1964 (age 50 OMG)

That is....astonishing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

jimgoose wrote: »
    Our very own Sinéad Kissane, the TV3 News sports presenter, has a fantastic pair of legs. It's no wonder they give her a quick full-length shot (HONK!) while panning from one segment to another. :cool:

good call

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The woman Katie Taylor beat in the Olympic final a few years ago; Sofya Ochigava....:o
    http://c2.thejournal.ie/media/2012/08/london-olympics-boxing-women-12-630x449.jpg

The mother from Sister Sister and Sabrina's two aunts in Sabrina the Teenage Witch :D

ciara whelan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Susie Dent is around 47 and gorgeous as fcuk.

no way. didnt realise that. though i suppose she has been around for a long time on countdown. so now she would be a cougar as well. fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

when i was younger it was suzi quatro , for all you youngsters look her up on u tube .. 1978 video of her hit '' if you cant give me love ''. to this day i still think she oozes sex appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

jezzer wrote: »
    ciara whelan

Agree, I thought the cracks were beginning to show in this years series though. She is the only reason I watched this years trip around the golf courses of ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

David Hyde Pierce, particularly in his Frasier days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Senator Averil Power

power-1024x576.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

Aidric wrote: »
    Sophie Raworth, BBC News anchor. Milfage.

She's not unusual.. She's obviously attractive

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

marwelie wrote: »
    Senator Averil Power

power-1024x576.jpg

Nooooooooo lol charisma of a cheerio

Agree, I thought the cracks were beginning to show in this years series though. She is the only reason I watched this years trip around the golf courses of ireland

big time....some arse on her but i agree, not looking as good as previous shows...slattery done well for himself there....

peri gilpin (roz doyle) from frazier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kwiecien

Kevin Spacey

• Advertisement

Country and western singer Reba McEntire.(not a fan of the music! ). Just turned 60. Have a penchant for red haired women.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Kwiecien wrote: »
    Kevin Spacey

Omg he's mine too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

marwelie wrote: »
    Senator Averil Power

power-1024x576.jpg

No for me, I can picture her in 20 years looking like that one in eastenders, Shirley I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I want to lick bovril off claire byrnes belly button then have her smack my bare arse with a table tennis racket until I shoot off.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I want to lick bovril off claire byrnes belly button then have her smack my bare arse with a table tennis racket until I shoot off.

I'd rather just have sex with her but each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I'd rather just have sex with her but each to their own.

Foreplay enhances ones experience.

For some reason this lovely lady was banished to radio from early morning ITV a few years back.
    Penny Smith.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

For some reason this lovely lady was banished to radio from early morning ITV a few years back.
    Penny Smith.

Penny is my other halfs dream woman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

dvdman1 wrote: »
    Nooooooooo lol charisma of a cheerio
    She has great baps and legs. Anything else is either a bonus or not required.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭gavdolfini

second that little blonde nerd from big bang theory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement