Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Day out Ideas

Options
  • 08-04-2011 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Live in Galway and looking for a cheap/free day out for the family. May consider camping. Any suggestions for this weekend. Let me know of any events that might be on. Thanks all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

There was orienteering in Moore Hall yesterday for the family from Tourism Pure Walking Holidays.
    Bit late now for you, I appreciate ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

Connacht wrote: »
    There was orienteering in Moore Hall yesterday for the family from Tourism Pure Walking Holidays.
    Bit late now for you, I appreciate ...

Ah really I ended up going to Westport house which was closed but we camped in a friends garden and went to Bertra and around the grounds of Westport, went t park etc. Had Moore Hall in my head too, lovely spot. Kids too small for that but would of been a fun thing to watch.

Advertisement