Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist in Dublin for a Script Tattoo?

Options
  • 08-04-2011 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is a tattoo artist known for there skill with script tattoos in Dublin ? I'm getting this quote " The time we shared, It was precious to me". Im going to get it down my spine I know its going to be very painful but its important to me so its worth it. Any help would be great .

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

Haven't had any work done in Dublin myself but I read a lot of posts saying that snakebite is a really good place to get work done. Maybe check out their website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 artofvegas

hey i know a guy in clondalkin who works from home, good fares and he's very good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lol a scrathcer ya mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Your site is crazy slow, most of your posts are just promoting this site. Anymore and I will be forced to ban you

• Advertisement

the speed of the site is relative to your patience,
    I just want to give this chap a hand with the script, i don't see the bad
    thing on that, if it's no allowed to give information, then why having a forum...
    thanx very much

You're advertizing yourself. And you want his money not to help him.

Advicing him to go to an actual parlour and not someones house would be helping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Giving information is fine, we do it all the time but self promotion / advertising is frowned upon. Specially when most of your posts were linking to your site.

listen guys, i know you are all paranoid about this things,
    but the thing is very simple, i am not telling anybody to get a tattoo, that's to start. then i often help people with drawings, i've sent drawings to sweden, mexico and some other countries, i do it for free, because i love art... i know you can't believe people still do things for free...

so, again, the guy who needs help with the script:

send me the idea, i will do the script for you, for free, then you can go to anyshop and get it tattooed on you... money is not my main motivation, as an artist is to create something close to perfect...

ps. i pointed my website to show an example of the scripts i have done...

thanx

LOL at the paranoid, you're advertising yourself, how are we being paranoid about you advertising?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tommywiseau

let him shill all he wants i say. anyone in their right mind would go near the phone to call this guy.his work is crap which is why he wouldn't stay open in a proper city studio with real overheads. total scratcher and tattooing while wearing a watch defies logic. this guy is a health risk. sorry for being so severe but i hate seeing people like this trying to tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tommywiseau

one second viewing of your work the script is illegible and wacky beyond nauseating. also your 'roses' look like cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

So can anyone actually help me lol ?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

lil_tuts wrote: »
    So can anyone actually help me lol ?

I got some script off rob in colourworks, templebar....give them a shout, hope this helps ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

feelpablo wrote: »
    I got some script off rob in colourworks, templebar....give them a shout, hope this helps ya

+1

Advertisement