Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP Super Stars Special

• 08-04-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Wondering did anyone back this in the shop the other day?

Think I read it wrong, I thought the bet was either Drogba or Rooney 1st scorer in champs league, midnight club or dont push it in the national and woods or mickelson in the golf and odds were 100/1

My brother reckons you had to pick one from each whereas I thought if either bet came thru in each event you won. I reckon now that my bro is right but could anyone clear it up for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

i didnt see it mate, but if what you say is true id imagine bet will be void as you didnt make a clear choice. correct me if im wrong on that do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

I'm not sure but i'd imagine it's if either win. Try a treble of 10/1, 8/1 and 3/1 and it comes up about 400/1 so it doesn't look that great if you have to pick the winner out of each pair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

midnight club or dont push it to me are the catch 22 in that. dont have a clue who might win but they are to much mention in tip's section of most paper's.. now does not justify them losing but im just been sinical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

10/1, 8/1 and 3/1

What are those odds for?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    What are those odds for?

Pulled them out of thin air! Was guessing the horse would be about 10/1, golfer 8/1 and first scorer 3/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If the bet was either to, you would get both of them surely?
    If Drogba & Rooney were 3/1 each to score 1st then it's evens either to score 1st, say horses are roughly 10/1 each that's 9/2 either & Woods or Mick (12/1 and 13/2 at start) is about 4/1 so that's a rough 54/1 Treble?
    If it was either, then 100/1 looks good.
    If you had to pick the selection it would be lowest 282/1 or highest 572/1.
    If it was that it's not good so I'd guess it must be either of the two.

Yeah, we're saying the same thing

Advertisement