Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Cake

Options
  • 08-04-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I'm working near O'Connell street (IN DUBLIN!!!!) and one of the lads is heading off to get married today so we're getting cake!

Anyone know of anywhere in the city centre where I can get a savage cake? needs to be tasty and look cool :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

The cake is a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Superquinn always do yummy cakes. Plus you can the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles done in icing on the top! Your friends would be delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Turlock wrote: »
    I'm working near O'Connell street and one of the lads is heading off to get married today so we're getting cake!

Anyone know of anywhere in the city centre where I can get a savage cake? needs to be tasty and look cool :cool:

Here ....theyre so delicious ....

and moist....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Polish place on capel st.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Annes Bakery on Henry Street, on the right hand side as you walk towards Jervis Street shopping center, nearly opposite Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Einhard wrote: »
    Superquinn always do yummy cakes. Plus you can the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles done in icing on the top! Your friends would be delighted!

TMNT would be class but there's no Superquinn nearby (Is there :eek:)

And no he's not getting married till next week but we need cake here in work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I know a boy who took some cake and cried all the water out of his body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Annes Bakery on Henry Street, on the right hand side as you walk towards Jervis Street shopping center, nearly opposite Jervis.

good call LL. Anne's is the business. I'm not a huge cake-head but I do like their fresh breads and apple tarts. Good gear.

• Advertisement

I know a boy who took some cake and cried all the water out of his body.
    You're talking Nonce sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Right we're off to Anne's!!!

Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH->Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Marks and Spencers on Liffey street would be handy for you & they do a great selection of nice cakes

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

That place on Capel St looks great. I always have a leer in as I pass. I didn't realise they sold cake though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

It's a made up drug.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nevore wrote: »
    Polish place on capel st.
    Ooh yes, 'Party Cake'.
    Nyom nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

spurious wrote: »
    Ooh yes, 'Party Cake'.
    Nyom nyom.
    Yeah, that's the one. Couldn't remember the name. Absolutely class little place.

Advertisement