Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden tub-holder wheelbarrow in Galway

Options
  • 08-04-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭

Hi, trying to find a garden wheelbarrow thing for an elderly neighbour as hers is broken. She's not a great fan of the internet :). She got it in B and Q originally, but when she enquired again - they had no idea what she was on about initially. Seems they don't stock them anymore. She rang Woodies, and no joy.

Basically they are a wheelbarrow frame that one of those multicoloured plastic flex tubs sits in, and it becomes a wheelbarrow. Has anyone seen them anywhere in Galway? West or City best - thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, B&Q and Woddies and maybe McDonogh's would be my guesses for these things.
    If you can find the part here maybe you can fix it/order in in from UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Yeah I hunted on there first. After some creative googling I found out that they are sometimes called 'rhino rotas' or something, that they are out of stock everywhere, and b and q claim to have no knowlege of ever having them, even tho she bought it there! Oh well, thanks anyway guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

Ive seen them in equestrian centres for cleaning out stables. So maybe more of a farm supply shop than B&Q or Woodies. Out the country!

Advertisement